Gasoline Gasoline!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Few things are as embarrassing as a grown-ass man bragging about his bong
What if two bong-braggers held you upside down, dunked your dome in a toilet, and flushed it? Would that be embarrassing?

How about saying you'd stop spamming your political sh!t on a surfing message board if Brandon won, only to welch like a corporate fruit company?

First off
View attachment 120733
100% recycled parts 8 years of service. Drop it and see what happens. Drop yours and see what happens. Function, lad. Function.

Stop whining, if there was a gun pointed at your head you were the one holding it. You’re rich now so the sacrifice was worth it, right?

No Trivedi, Singh, Desai? Small town school?

Don’t harsh my bong bro.
I'm not rich and I don't drop bongs. Anymore. That I own. That are larger than two feet.

The function is to blast the dome. That there could barely clear a Viet Cong rat hole. I'm sporting a kraut railway gun that could turn a village two countries away into a smoldering crater.

Was that thing even originally holding something fit for human consumption, or did it hold motor oil or acetone or something?

I'm not rich now. I don't remember any Trivedi, Signh, or Desai. Gainesville is a small town but there were people from all over. Vero is a small town and there's people from Vero and the Northeast. There was like one Indian kid per graduating class of 400-something.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's obviously nostalgia-minded. You seem particularly into this specific Tom Petty song. If you are looking to change employers, scrub your erBB postings and kiss DeSantis's ring if given the opportunity.
It's easy to look back on the past fondly.

But lately I spend more time reflecting on the sins of my youth with a cringe and a shudder.

Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
What if two bong-braggers held you upside down, dunked your dome in a toilet, and flushed it? Would that be embarrassing?

How about saying you'd stop spamming your political sh!t on a surfing message board if Brandon won, only to welch like a corporate fruit company?

I'm not rich and I don't drop bongs. Anymore. That I own. That are larger than two feet.

The function is to blast the dome. That there could barely clear a Viet Cong rat hole. I'm sporting a kraut railway gun that could turn a village two countries away into a smoldering crater.

Was that thing even originally holding something fit for human consumption, or did it hold motor oil or acetone or something?

I'm not rich now. I don't remember any Trivedi, Signh, or Desai. Gainesville is a small town but there were people from all over. Vero is a small town and there's people from Vero and the Northeast. There was like one Indian kid per graduating class of 400-something.
someone is a little cranky today.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
It's easy to look back on the past fondly.

But lately I spend more time reflecting on the sins of my youth with a cringe and a shudder.
Anyone that did what you did in your youth, let’s not go there...
More Gainesville. TP played a lot of this stuff on his show, great show.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Someday, electric cars will be the majority of personal vehicles.

It's getting there, but still a long way to go for many.

We'll still need petrol fueled long haul equipment, jet travel, heavy machinery, super tanker/container ships.

Batteries can only do so much, for so long and lose storage after so many cycles.

Until charging can be as instantaneous as filling your gas tank, it will take many years to be an optimal replacement.

Someday, maybe in my lifetime, but I don't see us getting even close for another 20-30+ years.

We'll still need a way to charge those batteries 24/7/365 at night or heavy overcast/storms and when the wind doesn't blow for days on end.
You really are a hanger oner. Big companies dont want out of diesel because of environmental politics. They want out because they want to lower maintenance and fuel costs. Its closer than you think Trash trucks, buses, car ferry's all going there.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You really are a hanger oner. Big companies dont want out of diesel because of environmental politics. They want out because they want to lower maintenance and fuel costs. Its closer than you think Trash trucks, buses, car ferry's all going there.

fewer moving parts is always a good thing.

time to move into the 21st century.