For all the “shut down the US bases”

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Where do you think Hamas and the Houthi terrorists get their money?

1. what solution do you propose?

2. I thought it’s not our problem.

3. Aren’t you always saying we should bring all of our troops home and not be involved in anything overseas? What do you think would happen if we tried that little experiment? Who do you think would start acting up?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Where do you think Hamas and the Houthi terrorists get their money?
1. what solution do you propose?

2. I thought it’s not our problem.

3. Aren’t you always saying we should bring all of our troops home and not be involved in anything overseas? What do you think would happen if we tried that little experiment? Who do you think would start acting up?
Why did you dodge my question?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Why do Obama and Biden want to fund Hamas and the Houthis via Iran?
why did you change the subject? There are already plenty of threads on your subject.

it’s a pretty basic question. Should we do anything about the current situation? Or are we better off leaving our bases and abandoning the region? Is this our problem?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Why did you exempt Obama who literally sent pallets of cash to Iran? Now answer your own question: please tell us how Iran is our problem and what we should do about it.

Good point , Obama also directly funded Iran.

I don’t know what we should do about it that’s why I asked you.

Do you think Iran is our problem? I think it is since the west created most of the modern-day problems in the region by creating nation-states whose main purpose was oil stewardship.