Federal, State and Local Covid Restrictions: Where do you draw the line?

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Did you notice that I phrased that as a question? I'm guessing you forgot about instances like this one. You lefties have short memories.

Be interesting to see whatever happened to that guy. I'll bet they kept him in the squad car for awhile and then told him to go and sin no more. Maybe RWright knows...

Oh, and there's a huge difference in beach traffic between late spring and mid winter. Unless we have a spell of unseasonably warm weather I doubt the beach crowds will cause alarm bells. Plus now we know code is not spread so readily outdoors with distancing.

Reactions: CutnSnip

Ricknj

OTF status
Feb 29, 2008
nj
Still ignoring the fact that you don't have the right to hurt other people.

You don't have constitutional freedom to do whatever the fück you want, this society has rules.

How long have you lived here?

Are you a baby?
so why were people aloud to loot and riot?

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
After seeing the behavior during Covid I am starting to sympathize with the preppers. Cant imagine what would go down during a worse situation.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
After seeing the behavior during Covid I am starting to sympathize with the preppers. Cant imagine what would go down during a worse situation.
Worse than what? This is nothing. Perhaps that's the problem.........that this generation knows nothing of real adversity. You dimwits have taken a bad flu year and are acting like its the fukkuing apocalypse. Get a grip.

Here is the latest data for your state on hospitalizations:

hosp.jpg

And Deaths:

dea 1118.jpg

Not to mention that the statistics show that 79.3% who die are people over the age of 65 and that of those who die almost 58% have cardiovascular disease and about 44% have diabetes. For that you fools are willing to **** away your freedoms and destroy businesses all around you.

Reactions: Ricknj

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
To me, CA's been pretty fair. I'd like to see them be more focused though - there's evidence about where this spreads and where it doesn't. Kids soccer games are safe. Bars are not. Churches are not. Gyms are. Beaches are. Set restrictions this way.
Agree. Most of the spread is younger people (under 45). I'm in the alcohol business and I follow a lot of my buyers on IG (many only communicate through DM). I can assure you the younger ones are not being safe. It seems like to many of them, COVID doesn't exist.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
You dummies that voted for Biden are going to get what you voted for. A shut down.

Reactions: Ricknj

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You dummies that voted for Biden are going to get what you voted for. A shut down.
This ship of fools has been well on it's way to a shutdown for a while now, and we'll likely be there before Inauguration Day at the rate that we're going.