Favorite day Bag for you Groveler

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
anyone figure out a convenient way to store a bag not in use?

Can’t really roll or fold and kind of a waste of wall space if not also holding a boar.
Design Forum
We've created this forum for all of us to share our passion for surfboard design. Everything and anything regarding our vehicles--the glorious surfboard!

we are really delving deep into the design theory here, you gear nerds! :geek:

What's keeping me up at night now is... How does SBD store his 14 unused backup wetsuits? Did he have to sell boards to make space in the garage or build a granny flat in his backyard to house them? Is it organized by brand, thickness, or sizes (since he's become SlimJim in the last year)?

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
we are really delving deep into the design theory here, you gear nerds! :geek:
How does SBD store his 14 unused backup wetsuits? Did he have to sell boards to make space in the garage or build a granny flat in his backyard to house them? Is it organized by brand, thickness, or sizes (since he's become SlimJim in the last year)?
all of this!!!

i got an unused mini shed. how do I turn it into a poor man tk_chas boar room.

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
anyone figure out a convenient way to store a bag not in use?

Can’t really roll or fold and kind of a waste of wall space if not also holding a boar.
Pro tip, if you have a big travel bag for long amazing international trips that you never get to go on they work great for stacking & storing unused bags.

• Haha
Reactions: jkb and MathDebater