Favorite day Bag for you Groveler

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
Boardsox 16oz canvas made in the Surf Coast Aus (Torquay/Bells region, west of Melbourne). They cut them down to custom length for a small charge. Breathable so that I don't need to wipe down my board before stuffing it in the bag. I got one in the Ozzie Wright Alien Love pattern for my HPSB and one in a flamingo pattern for my toy step up. Those 2 boards sit in my car 7 days a week.

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
Curve Armourdillo bags are great. Never tried the day ones.

Tried 1 once and was sold on the quality and have been stuck on them since. I like their durability, and padding around the edges. Pretty much a thicker type travel bag, but for the price I use them like day bags. Good zippers also.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Nice. I just ordered a curve day bag. Can't beat the price. It just needs protection in the racks in the garage and during transport in the truck so I don't need anything fancy.

Reactions: trifish

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
I generally buy a bit bigger than I need for more flexibility. Smallest bag is a 6’ 6” XM that used to fit a 6’ 6”, but now carries my 6’ 2” and 5’ 10”.

I‘d do this for $99. Had mine for years and years. Towel / wetsuit buckle pouch with a wax + comb internal Velcro sleeve, plus the zipper pocket on the external flap. Way better than my DaKine daylight with non of those extra features.

Reactions: silentbutdeadly

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Got my curve day bag today in the mail. Damn that was fast. Seems like a good basic board bag and not even as flimsy as others I've had that I've paid more for.

Thanks bru's
What size did you get and how much bigger a board fits in it?

if you got a 5’6 does up to a 5’8 fit w/o fins? Etc.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
anyone figure out a convenient way to store a bag not in use?

Can’t really roll or fold and kind of a waste of wall space if not also holding a boar.