DURHAM CAME!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
omg...I'm laughing so hard

I can't wait to see what sort of utterly stupid sh!t Surfdog comes up with to explain this all away

WARNINGS

COCK-BLOCKINGS

is there anyone that's been MORE wrong than Surfdog?.....squidliar is probably tied.

Surfdodge and squidlie sitting in a tree, D E R P I N G

• Love
Reactions: $kully

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Danchenko is a Russian citizen but has lived in the US for years with his family. The FBI once scrutinized him as a possible counterintelligence threat, but later paid him as an informant. Durham pressed Danchenko’s FBI handler about the possibility that he was a Russian spy. To the contrary, the witness said Danchenko was a treasured FBI informant and suggested that Durham hurt US national security by indicting him.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Ya, one little e-mail. :monkey:

Just don't forget it's what started the whole Carter Page investigation and fraudulent FISA warrant issued for ALL that followed. Remember Carter Page's "importance" early on way back in 2016? He was basically portrayed as Russian Spy Mini-me.

This is just the tip of the iceberg and more will likely be falling in the weeks to come. One small fry down, how many more to go?

Durham is making sure all i's dotted and t's crossed before he unloads higher up's criminal charges. This is working from the bottom up, and from the early stages to the end points after election.

Get your popcorn and side of crow in the microwave ready.
sure. now?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and Hump

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
A few things this investigation did establish, is that the FBI was WAY more involved in using Russian Kompromats and willing to pay $Millions for any info that might take Trump down.

All of it has been debunked as bogus.

No political weaponization of the FBI and DOJ to see here, now move along.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and $kully

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
A few things this investigation did establish, is that the FBI was WAY more involved in using Russian Kompromats and willing to pay $Millions for any info that might take Trump down.

doofus potus sure makes these nothing burgers look fattening !! )

who is the brains of the operation ?? :) )

1666141841279.png
1666141873754.png

1666141916032.png

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1666142212397.png

• Love

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Did you see the court doc that was VERY detailed about waiving ANY and ALL rights to withdraw his guilty plea?

Not only waiving withdrawal rights in his guilty plea, but to any new indictment, re-pleading NOT guilty, a speedy sentencing, or any trial after his guilty plea.

All that remained was sentencing/haggling over punishment (harsh/5 years or not), and that's well documented in court docs from Aug 21, 2020 onward. (BTW, bet cut-off date was Sept. 30, 2020, not Aug, 2020).

Have you taken the time to review them all? Here's just one example of the appeal rights waived.....

View attachment 140000
Waiving the right to appeal is not the same thing as withdrawing a plea. Lol.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
As I mentioned a few days ago, not surprised at this outcome.

Can't touch the FBI, CIA or DOJ. At least with Biden around.

Nobody fooks with the Biden family.
maybe if the doofus potus would have teamed Durham up with Zelensky

the Witch Hunt would have been more successful ?? )
:shrug:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
that's a lie

that's another lie

that's fantasyland rationalization for being clownishly and catastrophically wrong

Both those rights were waived.

He had no way to back out, unless there was a significant change to his charges, which there was not.
and one more lie to top it all off

As I mentioned a few days ago, not surprised at this outcome.

Can't touch the FBI, CIA or DOJ. At least with Biden around.

Nobody fooks with the Biden family.
I'm Surfdog and I like to say extremely stupid things apropos absolutely zero evidence

COCKBLOCKING WARNINGS

lololol

I came here hoping for this and Surfdog just served up steak, lobster, whiskey, and a chocolate souffle!

ahahahahah

how deliciously stupid!

cluck cluck

Reactions: sussle

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
that's a lie

that's another lie

that's fantasyland rationalization for being clownishly and catastrophically wrong

I'm Surfdog and I like to say extremely stupid things apropos absolutely zero evidence

COCKBLOCKING WARNINGS

lololol

I came here hoping for this and Surfdog just served up steak, lobster, whiskey, and a chocolate souffle!

ahahahahah

how deliciously stupid!

cluck cluck
Chuds gotta chud.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Our resident lawyer did not know the details of appeal rights waiver. That was the ONLY "out" he was referring to. He has not balked at that since it was shown he lost his appeal rights with his detailed guilty plea.

"While a defendant’s guilty plea does not automatically waive the right to an appeal, many plea agreements require that a defendant affirmatively waive the right to appeal."

And this was spelled out specifically in the plea agreement and numerous waivers of rights.

https://federal-lawyer.com/consequence-guilty-plea/

Since I proved Clinesmith DID lose his rights to appeal his guilty plea, along with all other rights/ways to back out, he was convicted the day all signed off those waived rights.

"he is not convicted until he is sentenced" :foreheadslap: :roflmao:

Sentencing is no way even close to conviction. Can you sentence a person first, before they're convicted? No way in hell.

You're not only so wrong, you're resorting to outright lies and desperation.

Every court document I've put up shows he was convicted in Aug 2020, and then went onto to sentencing hearings/haggling months after. He also waived his rights to a speedy sentencing, which was also part of his guilty plea/conviction.
Look it up, again.

I've shown MANY court documents to prove he was convicted right after his guilty plea was signed off by all. You try to twist the imposition of judgement doc as his "conviction", which it was far from. That was basically confirming/finalizing the sentence he had to serve. He was convicted long before that final clerk doc.

Chicken fcking is all you get. You may take over as king of team YGN.
I told you previously - waiving a right to appeal a final plea judgment is not the same thing as waiving the right to withdraw the plea itself. They are two completely different things.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Barr has access to all of this information, and if any of it would clear Trump’s name or damage his targets, Barr would have leaked it or launched the DOJ’s resources on something other than a long-range, multi-year Durham investigatory slog.

Reactions: Mr Doof

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
that's a lie

that's another lie

COCKBLOCKING WARNINGS

lololol

ahahahahah

how deliciously stupid!

cluck cluck
So, you're claiming the Steele Dossier was all facts?

It basically set Crossfire Hurricane in motion.

That's already been proven completely false.

The liar here is you.

• Haha

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I have faith in you Surf Dog !! )

You will do the right thing in the end !! :) )
The right thing to do was when afoaf admitted he lost the bet the day the guilty plea was announced.

I can show his response, that he now uses as an excuse.

He knew right then he lost the soul of the bet. He was so pissed he lost another bet to me, he had to find some way to squirm out of it.

Hence, his drama, theatrics and projection of pretty much everything I've said about this to since the beginning..

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Wasn't the soul of the bet regarding this whole grand conspiracy of campaign espionage that Durham would uncover?

And he basically didn't find sh!t over a two year period.

Trump did get some extra cash from fleecing the rubes though. Pour-up economics at work.