DURHAM CAME!

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Time to move on

What are we betting now, Dog?
Durham is being cock blocked trying to bring any former or active FBI agents involved in this whole cluster.
It would blow up a very protected USA institution, if/when accused of political weaponization of our justice system.
He probably been "warned" in so many words.

Maybe when Repubs get some control in the House/Senate, we might see more action against rogue FBI/DOJ from that 2015-2020 era left behind, but it will be messy and not pretty for our upper level management of those bureaus.

So, not betting on anything at this point. It's all too corrupt to put any faith in.

I'm beginning to think Clinesmith probably should've plead NOT guilty, and would've got off easy, if not won his case, with the bias we're seeing lately in DC courts. Afoaf would've won if he plead NOT guilty, but Clinesmith knew he did wrong and plead guilt. I give him that for honesty, at least.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mundus

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Durham is being cock blocked trying to bring any former or active FBI agents involved in this whole cluster.
It would blow up a very protected USA institution, if/when accused of political weaponization of our justice system.

Maybe when Repubs get some control in the House/Senate, we might see more action against rouge FBI/DOJ from that 2015-2020 era left behind, but it will be messy and not pretty for our upper level management of those bureaus.

So, not betting on anything at this point. It's all too corrupt to put any faith in.

I'm beginning to think Clinesmith probably should've plead NOT guilty, and would've got off easy, if not won his case, with the bias we're seeing lately in DC courts. Afoaf would've won if he plead NOT guilty, but Clinesmith knew he did wrong and plead guilt. I give him that for honesty, at least.
Durham can't catch a break.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You're not only wrong about every screaming response above, you have to resort to outright lies to cover for your constant narrative here.

I've proven you wrong multiple times on each claim above. Do you need to see them AGAIN?

Remember, bet was on CONVICTION.

NOT sentencing or imposition of judgement (imposing sentence final docs)

Guilty plea with ALL rights to appeal it waived and signed off by lawyers and judge is a Conviction.

You even admitted you lost the bet the DAY the guilty plea was announced, losing welcher. I have proof of that, too.
You couldn't handle the fact you'd lose a 2nd bet to me within a year or so.

I paid my lost bet to Autoprax right away. I don't welch on bets I ACTUALLY lose.
as has been mentioned multiple times in this thread, even by the gentleman you referred to as a credible reference previously, he is not convicted until he is sentenced

it's really fkn simple, bud

not only did you lose on the technicals, literally nothing in your stupid fkn theory about obamagate, bidengate, fbi spying, and all the other totally idiotic sh!t you blather about here was true

cluck cluck chickenfkr!

keep trying to convince us all that the words in the court filing don't mean what they actually say!

lolololol

you're pathetic!

Maybe when Repubs get some control in the House/Senate, we might see more action against rogue FBI/DOJ from that 2015-2020 era left behind, but it will be messy and not pretty for our upper level management of those bureaus.

look at this hilariously insane stories you have to come up with to rationalize being SO.FKN.WRONG.ALL.THE.FKN.TIME

it's a wonder to me that you know no shame or embarrassment over the way you instantly latch on to all of the most unfounded and ludicrous conspiracy theories WHICH NEVER BEAR FRUIT

you never learn

so dumb

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Cope harder, Dotard.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
dude, but Durham was "warned" and can't actually do an investigation because the whole conspiracy is just too big to uncover...someone somewhere is "cock blocking" him!

we know this because Surfdog pulled it out of his stupid fkn ass and typed it out...and actually meant it...even though there is literally ZERO PROOF OF ANYTHING HE HAS CLAIMED

fkn unbelievably epic level of self-delusion and avoidance of uncomfortable truths about himself

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
dude, but Durham was "warned" and can't actually do an investigation because the whole conspiracy is just too big to uncover...someone somewhere is "cock blocking" him!

we know this because Surfdog pulled it out of his stupid fkn ass and typed it out...and actually meant it...even though there is literally ZERO PROOF OF ANYTHING HE HAS CLAIMED

fkn unbelievably epic level of self-delusion and avoidance of uncomfortable truths about himself
You speak like a lawyer from the one of the great Banana Republican countries.

You're not quite at the Haitian Soliciter level yet though.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
as has been mentioned multiple times in this thread, even by the gentleman you referred to as a credible reference previously, he is not convicted until he is sentenced

it's really fkn simple, bud

not only did you lose on the technicals, literally nothing in your stupid fkn theory about obamagate, bidengate, fbi spying, and all the other totally idiotic sh!t you blather about here was true

cluck cluck chickenfkr!

keep trying to convince us all that the words in the court filing don't mean what they actually say!

lolololol

you're pathetic!

look at this hilariously insane stories you have to come up with to rationalize being SO.FKN.WRONG.ALL.THE.FKN.TIME

it's a wonder to me that you know no shame or embarrassment over the way you instantly latch on to all of the most unfounded and ludicrous conspiracy theories WHICH NEVER BEAR FRUIT

you never learn

so dumb
Our resident lawyer did not know the details of appeal rights waiver. That was the ONLY "out" he was referring to. He has not balked at that since it was shown he lost his appeal rights with his detailed guilty plea.

"While a defendant’s guilty plea does not automatically waive the right to an appeal, many plea agreements require that a defendant affirmatively waive the right to appeal."

And this was spelled out specifically in the plea agreement and numerous waivers of rights.

https://federal-lawyer.com/consequence-guilty-plea/

Since I proved Clinesmith DID lose his rights to appeal his guilty plea, along with all other rights/ways to back out, he was convicted the day all signed off those waived rights.

"he is not convicted until he is sentenced" :foreheadslap: :roflmao:

Sentencing is no way even close to conviction. Can you sentence a person first, before they're convicted? No way in hell.

You're not only so wrong, you're resorting to outright lies and desperation.

Every court document I've put up shows he was convicted in Aug 2020, and then went onto to sentencing hearings/haggling months after. He also waived his rights to a speedy sentencing, which was also part of his guilty plea/conviction.
Look it up, again.

I've shown MANY court documents to prove he was convicted right after his guilty plea was signed off by all. You try to twist the imposition of judgement doc as his "conviction", which it was far from. That was basically confirming/finalizing the sentence he had to serve. He was convicted long before that final clerk doc.

Chicken fcking is all you get. You may take over as king of team YGN.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Our resident lawyer did not know the details of appeal rights waiver. That was the ONLY "out" he was referring to. He has not balked at that since it was shown he lost his appeal rights with his detailed guilty plea.

"While a defendant’s guilty plea does not automatically waive the right to an appeal, many plea agreements require that a defendant affirmatively waive the right to appeal."

And this was spelled out specifically in the plea agreement and numerous waivers of rights.

https://federal-lawyer.com/consequence-guilty-plea/

Since I proved Clinesmith DID lose his rights to appeal his guilty plea, along with all other rights/ways to back out, he was convicted the day all signed off those waived rights.

"he is not convicted until he is sentenced" :foreheadslap: :roflmao:

Sentencing is no way even close to conviction. Can you sentence a person first, before they're convicted? No way in hell.

You're not only so wrong, you're resorting to outright lies and desperation.

Every court document I've put up shows he was convicted in Aug 2020, and then went onto to sentencing hearings/haggling months after. He also waived his rights to a speedy sentencing, which was also part of his guilty plea/conviction.
Look it up, again.

I've shown MANY court documents to prove he was convicted right after his guilty plea was signed off by all. You try to twist the imposition of judgement doc as his "conviction", which it was far from. That was basically confirming/finalizing the sentence he had to serve. He was convicted long before that final clerk doc.

Chicken fcking is all you get. You may take over as king of team YGN.
I love how you are now conflating a waiver of appeals with sentencing AND, of course, the language in the court documents that refer to future conviction at the sentencing hearing and the date of judgement on the case.

cluck cluck chickenfucker!

how come you never talk about obamagate anymore, bro?

were you "WARNED" or are you possibly being "COCK BLOCKED"

holy fk this guy is a treasure ahahahahahaha