Drag Queens

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Once again you cherry pick something out of context to use in your own personal definition of what is going on. And you continue to frame this as you are winning something. Your circular argument only keeps your personal fantasy alive. Mental masturbation Is no way to live.
Again- you challenged my post, not the other way around. You called my statement and the hard numbers that proved you wrong "opinions" when they were anything but that. I'm not sorry that your gotcha attempt was such an epic fail and ended up backfiring on you :roflmao:

Reactions: Ifallalot

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
Every fcuknig second thing out of the USA at the moment seems to be about drag queens and story hours etc etc.

could someone explain the phenomena?
Not that this matters, however, In the last 25 years I have recorded over 50K adult face to face contacts with individuals from all over the world. Not one of them was a crossdresser or a trans. Maybe the reason might be that "they" never seems to need the services of a notary public.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Again- you challenged my post, not the other way around. You called my statement and the hard numbers that proved you wrong "opinions" when they were anything but that. I'm not sorry that your gotcha attempt was such an epic fail and ended up backfiring on you :roflmao:
now we have moved on to gaslighting.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
According to the Bible, God made everything and everyone.

That means he created gays, lesbians, queer and all the rest.

Christians also love to say that God doesn’t make mistakes.

So, if God doesn’t make mistakes and created all living things, what are you so upset about?

And, if God created mankind in his image, is he non-binary? Or gender fluid?

Reactions: need 4 speed

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

So, if God doesn’t make mistakes and created all living things, what are you so upset about?

I agree with what you are saying here but it seems to me that a significant chunk of the faithful reject that people are born (created) gay. Rather, I am under the impression they think it's a conscious/learned/taught choice to be attracted to the same sex.

twinzerfan

Michael Peterson status
Oct 26, 2006
Floriduh
I agree with what you are saying here but it seems to me that a significant chunk of the faithful reject that people are born (created) gay. Rather, I am under the impression they think it's a conscious/learned/taught choice to be attracted to the same sex.
oh, I know it’s a rhetorical question.

I’m just waiting for the zany response

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I think they are both right and wrong.

I think some LGBT people are born that way, they are just pre-wired to be outside the sexual norms of society.

I think some LGBT people become that way as a response to environments or events in their lives, or as a result of other psychological influences.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think they are both right and wrong.

I think some LGBT people are born that way, they are just pre-wired to be outside the sexual norms of society.

I think some LGBT people become that way as a response to environments or events in their lives, or as a result of other psychological influences.
Yes, nature and environment.

Like a psychopath (nature) and sociopath (nurture). Result is the same.

All the right is asking for is for the faggots to get the fuck back in the closet.

And Get the sluts back in the kitchen too with a bun in their oven.

What is the problem?

Regression = progress!

• Love

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think maybe easing up on the Government funding of DQSH targeted to 3 year old children could possibly distract them from what isn't in the closet?
I agree.

The left is fucking up.

But I think it's dubious to think you can placate the far right. (Same with the far left)

They tried to placate the far left at my work and it's really coming back to bite them. All the admins that pushed the crazy policies are retiring.

Now the place is in flames.

Appeasing emboldens.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

334677192_108772392123699_3545907059649716810_n.jpg

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This.

Placating extremists is a losing game. They live for their outrage. Look around this place. Some of these people are seriously angry. All the time. On a surfing forum.
Joe Biden has stated in speeches that he's going to help trans kids get the drugs they need. Here's Rachel Levine at the Trans Equity Summit.

What's the difference between the government "placating extremists" and "being extremist" in this case?

• Love

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
How effective do the anti-trans people think the trans groomer moment will be?

What % of the population is trans now?

What do they think the % will be with all this grooming and when will we hit this number?

What is the tipping point % for causing the collapse of society?