Dog lovers - i get it now

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
we had to say goodbye to our 13 year old Tijuana street dog tonight. Got her when we lived in North Park SD. She was a big sister and protector to our daughter when she arrived 9 years ago. Keily, or Kai-dawg, matched our energy and was always happiest by our side. She never ran off, always greeted friends with love and delivery people with disdain.

This morning she was seemingly fine. Took her for a walk down in the back yard and she was eagerly smelling deer tracks. Then we went out to run errands and came home to find her laying on the floor with labored breathing. I took her to the vet, after five minutes, he came back in the room and told me that Keily would likely not make it through the night. I called my wife and daughter, and had them come to the vets office to say goodbye. it was heartbreaking, cuddling with her for the last time, but at least we were all there. The girls left and I stayed for the end. I wanted to be there for her.
I’ll always love you, Keily.
Laguna Beach, one year old pup.
View attachment 171274

pNW walks
View attachment 171275

kiddo and dawg at the dog wash last month
View attachment 171276

❤❤❤❤❤❤
View attachment 171277

sorry for your loss

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
we had to say goodbye to our 13 year old Tijuana street dog tonight. Got her when we lived in North Park SD. She was a big sister and protector to our daughter when she arrived 9 years ago. Keily, or Kai-dawg, matched our energy and was always happiest by our side. She never ran off, always greeted friends with love and delivery people with disdain.

This morning she was seemingly fine. Took her for a walk down in the back yard and she was eagerly smelling deer tracks. Then we went out to run errands and came home to find her laying on the floor with labored breathing. I took her to the vet, after five minutes, he came back in the room and told me that Keily would likely not make it through the night. I called my wife and daughter, and had them come to the vets office to say goodbye. it was heartbreaking, cuddling with her for the last time, but at least we were all there. The girls left and I stayed for the end. I wanted to be there for her.
View attachment 171274

pNW walks
View attachment 171275

View attachment 171276

❤❤❤❤❤❤
View attachment 171277
That last pic :love:

sorry for your loss, she seemed like a good one. And when it comes to dogs, the bar is very high.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001

View attachment 171274

pNW walks
View attachment 171275

View attachment 171276

❤❤❤❤❤❤
View attachment 171277
sorry, man. sucks so bad to say goodbye. RIP keily

Reactions: john4surf
Screenshot_20240126_154941_Gallery.jpg

This local facebook group used my family's dog Oatmeal☆*~^! yep aka Oatie (Jim Davis☆*~^! Is another alliance patient of my adoptive father's private ENT practice sch) as the home page AI generated avatar...

don't she look like she be keeping a good lookout for the next generation Alpha neuro linked Pirate Patriot Pandas bear troop
or
Say it without saying it: "What are the panada bears gonna do 50 years from now though really im a tweet funkin Elon☆*~^!
or
Can we trade back more China pandas for the cicadas BOTH species brood like mass for mass lol just like the photo phyto plankton and tuna all equal equal all or none...
or
Yea the polar vortex is making its way back round again Elijah'jah's saints and angels be training to protect the good panda neuro links and healthy fit good natured family trees like mine and yours try drinking some this next couple rains or taste abit water is light living water... we been sweating in the 80's past 4 or 5 days its alittle odd but its only winter.5 at 2024 volume
place your water collecter outerside and really colect this 2nd half of winter's nite unite and takeover for the future of human a tee ....

ya smell me now?
...but yea cool dog thread yo
sorry not so sorry at all ya feel me on a mission?

Reactions: $kully and Truth