Does this guy look amused?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Why do you take some partisan group with a track record of being full of sh!t as gospel, and think every court under the face of the sun refused to review the "evidence"?

The guy in your report was a Republican candidate and was trying to claim counties in Michigan had turnout well over 100%, was confusing Michigan with Minnesota...

In a county Trump won by 25% with a total of 16k votes.

This is basically the equivalent of Alyssa Milano's twitter feed.
if it’s fake it should be easy to refute

call in an independent expert to review

oh wait, Michigan would rather destroy all records instead

what do you know

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
if it’s fake it should be easy to refute

call in an independent expert to review

oh wait, Michigan would rather destroy all records instead

what do you know
I know they had up to Nov 30 to appeal; maybe they should have tried before then?

Antrim County's Clerk is a Republican, and that's who snafu'd the totals initially.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
yes he won but we can still fix it so elections can be less ridiculous in the future
I'm all for it. In fact, Dems have been trying to do that for years now, but no (R) ever want to cooperate. Sen Warren tried specifically related to the voting technology but was ignored by (R). Weird.

Reactions: Billy Ocean

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
its nice that we have bipartisan agreement to fix our elections infrastructure

if that is the end result of this election it’s probably worth the cost
As long as elections are run by states, then infrastructure is gonna be all over the place. Some states are gonna be better than others, depending on how one defines "better". And the Constitution says states, not the federal government, run elections.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
As long as elections are run by states, then infrastructure is gonna be all over the place. Some states are gonna be better than others, depending on how one defines "better". And the Constitution says states, not the federal government, run elections.
won’t it be fun when all of the hillbillies start withholding their vote counts so they can figure out how many votes they need to pump into the system to win

we’ll have elections that last to infinity

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I know they had up to Nov 30 to appeal; maybe they should have tried before then?

Antrim County's Clerk is a Republican, and that's who snafu'd the totals initially.
so you’re ok with election officials erasing audit logs of vote machines?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I'm all for it. In fact, Dems have been trying to do that for years now, but no (R) ever want to cooperate. Sen Warren tried specifically related to the voting technology but was ignored by (R). Weird.
great

that’s all I’m saying

fix it so it is fair and transparent

Everyone should be in favor of making it hard to cheat

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
won’t it be fun when all of the hillbillies start withholding their vote counts so they can figure out how many votes they need to pump into the system to win

Antrim County IS a hillbilly county, and it was the hillbilly clerk there who was responsible for the human error causing the original snafu there, from whence sprang all the FROD allegations in that instance.

I'm sorry cities exist and black people exist and therefore Rudy Giuliani (who won elections repeatedly in the most diverse city on the planet and didn't menstruate about it then) is certain there was fraud, and so are you because it suits your rooting interest.

so you’re ok with election officials erasing audit logs of vote machines?
After four weeks' time with a pre-published deadline of Nov 30th, yes I'm fine with it.

When the shoe was on the Diebold foot nobody on your "team" wanted to hear it. Ever. Now it's Dominion and you lost and here come the crocodile tears. You're having an after-the-fact sad about everything under the damn sun.

Half these laws were in place months before the election. We knew about the Rona in March, already had a closely-watched election for a Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice.
None of this sh!t was a problem until Trump lost, and it's only the states where Trump lost that it's a problem.

Kind of like Mike DeWine in Ohio with the Covid situation. I don't hear jack sh!t about him closing restaurants and imposing a 10p-5a curfew.
Heaven goddamn forbid Gavin or Cuomo or Whitmer does the same damn thing. TEAR A KNEE

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency cucking all Trump's sh!t was created BY THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. It's not some deep state swamp with Obama staffers. Good grief.

But the GOP County Clerk slacked on updating the voting machines in that county, the GOP County Clerk's fckn job, then f-----d up, it was caught during county canvasses and fixed. But let's not stop that from being "evidence" the courts didn't consider. LOL.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Antrim County IS a hillbilly county, and it was the hillbilly clerk there who was responsible for the human error causing the original snafu there, from whence sprang all the FROD allegations in that instance.

I'm sorry cities exist and black people exist and therefore Rudy Giuliani (who won elections repeatedly in the most diverse city on the planet and didn't menstruate about it then) is certain there was fraud, and so are you because it suits your rooting interest.

After four weeks' time with a pre-published deadline of Nov 30th, yes I'm fine with it.

When the shoe was on the Diebold foot nobody on your "team" wanted to hear it. Ever. Now it's Dominion and you lost and here come the crocodile tears. You're having an after-the-fact sad about everything under the damn sun.

Half these laws were in place months before the election. We knew about the Rona in March, already had a closely-watched election for a Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice.
None of this sh!t was a problem until Trump lost, and it's only the states where Trump lost that it's a problem.

Kind of like Mike DeWine in Ohio with the Covid situation. I don't hear jack sh!t about him closing restaurants and imposing a 10p-5a curfew.
Heaven goddamn forbid Gavin or Cuomo or Whitmer does the same damn thing. TEAR A KNEE

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency cucking all Trump's sh!t was created BY THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION. It's not some deep state swamp with Obama staffers. Good grief.

But the GOP County Clerk slacked on updating the voting machines in that county, the GOP County Clerk's fckn job, then f-----d up, it was caught during county canvasses and fixed. But let's not stop that from being "evidence" the courts didn't consider. LOL.
the forensic report specifically says it was not human error

I know it’s exciting to win but you should think about the bigger picture

we use machines that are very easy to rig

many prominent dems identified this well before the election so this is not a secret

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

many prominent dems identified this well before the election so this is not a secret
Why did Republicans in this heavily-Republican county allow this to occur? Do you think they were in on the steal?

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

Trump really did a number on you
There was no evidence
There was only fear planted by trump and team
They created this perception of a faulty system, of cheaters and mass corruption
His ways of manipulating people are fine for capitalism, but not for leading a country
I hope you recover quickly and completely
I’m truly sorry this is happening to you

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

What do you make of Krebs saying the elections went off without a hitch?

Is he stupid or evil?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Trump really did a number on you
There was no evidence
There was only fear planted by trump and team
They created this perception of a faulty system, of cheaters and mass corruption
His ways of manipulating people are fine for capitalism, but not for leading a country
I hope you recover quickly and completely
I’m truly sorry this is happening to you
I love that trump tried to fuck up the election at the post office.

And now he's crying foul.

He's not even a good pyscopath,

Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

The forensic report's claims are flat out wrong. It makes a specific claim that is inaccurate. It was written by a failed GOP candidate, the same kind of person who can't spell Louisiana or their own name (Ramsland was on the Lin Wood snafu where that assclownery occurred), and that's why all these suits were laughed out of lower court. It's why the scoreboard is fifty-something to one.

In 2016, Trump won Antrim County by about 4,000 votes, 30%. In 2020, Trump won Antrim County by about 3,800 votes, about 25%. Increased turnout; someone other than the least talented retail politician since Jeb Bush on the ticket.

This Ramsland "expert" is the same guy who, when trying this sh!t in Georgia, listed 11 municipalities where "anomalies" occurred in Michigan, but the only anomaly is, those places are in Minnesota.

Another example: Ramsland's claims of turnout of 138 percent are flat out wrong

Furthermore, it is unclear where data listed in the affidavit came from. For example, data in the affidavit listed Monticello P-2 with 138 percent of presidential votes cast per estimated voters. According to data on the Minnesota Secretary of State website, there were 4,202 registered voters in Monticello P-2, but only 3,776 votes were cast in the presidential race – showing turnout was actually less than 100 percent.