Does anyone know the difference between these two weapons?

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Does anyone know not to go nuts when police are handcuffing you ?

That was a life threatening situation - tazer would not save the police . He jumped back into the car to do what ? Unknown at that moment no time to politely ask .

The Errb will view that footage in a non real view

Reactions: afoaf

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Was anyone’s life in danger? There was no gun in the car.

cops should know the difference between black shooty gun and yellow zappy gun.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Is this in regards to Rashard Brooks, the guy who passed out in his car in a Burger King drive thru? Then fought the cops and pointed a taser at them?

If yes, that shooting was 100% justified. You point a weapon at a cop, expect to get shot.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Diversity hire and lack of training. Both brought to you by the democratic party.
The right doesn't like to spend money on training neither.

Training cops is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Whoever is in power is going to hold on to the purse strings for stuff they want.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
What would have happened if he didn't struggle, fight & try to get away.
Resistance, struggling, fleeing, fighting leads to chaos where anything can happen....especially if you have a warrant

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
She fooked up and should never be a cop again, but it seems to have been an honest mistake. Kind of on the fence if she deserves incarceration.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What would have happened if he didn't struggle, fight & try to get away.
Resistance, struggling, fleeing, fighting leads to chaos where anything can happen....especially if you have a warrant
I train with several cops. Some in BJJ and others with firearms (a some in both). I’ve been told that most cops rarely/never practice with their firearms, which is inexcusable. Anyone walking around with a deadly weapon needs to have proficiency at or near expert level with that weapon. Yes that specific weapon that you are carrying. Your weapon.

If this cop “mistook” her gun for a taser that tells me she no real familiarity with either.

IMO this goes above and beyond incompetence and rises to the level of wanton disregard for human life.

She did right by resigning and her chief resigned as well. Police officers who carry firearms should required to regularly train with their weapons and meet high standards of proficiency.

The cops I train with do this but they’re just a handful of the local LEO community.

This is why “defund the police” is so colossally stupid. If anything they need more funding for more training.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
She fooked up and should never be a cop again, but it seems to have been an honest mistake. Kind of on the fence if she deserves incarceration.
I’m on the fence too but I can tell you this. If she faces criminal charges her superiors should as well for not requiring her to be proficient enough with her weapons. If you know any cops ask them how “easy” it is to mistake a gun for a taser.

Sure, maybe someone who rarely handled either might make that mistake.

Reactions: mundus