Does anyone know the difference between these two weapons?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Why is it that the only union that the GOP supports and that supports the GOP is the union that unconditionally defends it’s members who murder, rape and molest American Citizens and has a long history of corruption?
Police unions have traditionally supported democrats. Only recently some of them have supported republicans.

When the party you used to support is now calling you all racist murderers it kind of makes sense.

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This seems like I pretty common right wing trope.

My union at the university is so weak.

It's not the union messing things up there, it's the admins who's goal is to minimize the amount of the money that goes into the classroom.
It’s a lot easier for police and firefighters to hold taxpayers hostage than university teachers. That’s why they have bitchin pensions and you don’t, looser!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It’s a lot easier for police and firefighters to hold taxpayers hostage than university teachers. That’s why they have bitchin pensions and you don’t, looser!
Yes. My friend who does fire sprinklers rages at how the fire fighters play the hero and fear card.

My pension is actually better than I expected.

I thought I was going to have to kill myself when I got old and my coworkers (peers) who were retiring were like, "oh, we have a really nice pension."

I was like, "Oh, ok, let me put this pistol away."

It's funny that we were the solution to the full timers and then they realized we were expensive too.

And that made 'em mad.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I know you hate the excessive force but the police in America.

#metoo.

How should we deal with it?

This is not a gotcha.

I'm with Doug, more training.

But that is $$$$$$$

How to get rich whitety to pay?

He don't even want to fix the 100 year old led pipes that make the black kids dumb and violent.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Was anyone’s life in danger? There was no gun in the car.

cops should know the difference between black shooty gun and yellow zappy gun.
I disagree with everything you said here.

Greg Griffin is 100% correct.

I'm tired of the half-coverage.

if parents aren't going to raise their kids better, the media could at least do a better
job explaining these incidents in a way that could meaningful reduce the likelihood
of a repeat

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I disagree with everything you said here.

Greg Griffin is 100% correct.

I'm tired of the half-coverage.

if parents aren't going to raise their kids better, the media could at least do a better
job explaining these incidents in a way that could meaningful reduce the likelihood
of a repeat
This. There's an IG "meme" floating around with a list of one-liners regarding police caused deaths such as, "he was passing a $20 bill" or "he was selling loose cigarettes". One of them was, "he fell asleep in a burger king drive thru", as if that was the sole reason that guy was killed by the police. Never mind the fact that he fought with cops and pointed a taser at them- maybe that's why he was shot?

A lot of those examples are truly shameful examples of police misconduct and speak to real systemic issues, but swapping out relevant facts like that does the movement a disservice.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I tell my kids that once the cops are there, you're done.

yes, sir. no, sir....do not make things worse.

at that point you are respectful and quiet; we sort it out LATER.

I have gotten OUT of more trouble by treating the cop respectfully than not.

this is the real white male privilege....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This. There's an IG "meme" floating around with a list of one-liners regarding police caused deaths such as, "he was passing a $20 bill" or "he was selling loose cigarettes". One of them was, "he fell asleep in a burger king drive thru", as if that was the sole reason that guy was killed by the police. Never mind the fact that he fought with cops and pointed a taser at them- maybe that's why he was shot?

A lot of those examples are truly shameful examples of police misconduct and speak to real systemic issues, but swapping out relevant facts like that does the movement a disservice.
Humans are by nature narrow framers.

What's sad is that it stops the society from addressing the excessive use of force by the police in the US.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I tell my kids that once the cops are there, you're done.

yes, sir. no, sir....do not make things worse.

at that point you are respectful and quiet; we sort it out LATER.

I have gotten OUT of more trouble by treating the cop respectfully than not.

this is the real white male privilege....
exactly. You’ve got a leg up on the situation.

Reactions: john4surf