doctors bummed about spotify misinformation

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The letter don't matter.

The Zepps clip was about as bad a take down as you can get in an internet debate.

I bet that is eating JR.

He's online trying to look for proof that Zepps is wrong.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Joe knows nothing and can’t even admit when he’s wrong:

He gets humiliated on every podcast and that doesn't phase him at all.

He'd just repeat the same non-facts on the next podcast.

Edit: I just realized this is the podcast I listened to and was referring to earlier in the thread.
It's not the only time in that podcast Zepps proved him wrong either. The whole "Australia is a fascist nation which incarcerates Aboriginals because they don't want to get vaccinated" or some other sh!t he was feeding his audience for months was also proven wrong by Zepps.

The other podcast Ive heard was with Jim Gaffigan, where Rogan claimed that Tesla sells more cars than any other car manufacturer and tried to compare Tesla sales to Ford F150 sales as a proof of his claim. He was proven wrong by both Gaffigan and Google and he just walked over the fact that he was wrong like it didn't happen.
:roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Because never has anyone required an invite to join twitter, nor has anyone had the right to demand that Rogan or MSNBC host them. It's a faulty non starter premise to begin with.

Great, so why keep repeating a talking point based on a invalid premise :unsure:
Because people here thought it was a thing And it’s fun.

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Lies are not part of diversity of opinion.
So everything that's on Rogan is a lie :unsure: :roflmao:
CNN has been caught in lies too, so are we going to hold them to the same standard.

Just like Oath Keepers are not a part of civil discourse.
They were matching in support of a democratically elected president. I'm pretty sure that counts as discourse.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
methinks they were not charged for seditious conspiracy for simply marching....
I'm talking about Berkeley, not 1/6.

the pro-am praetorian guard is not there to further discourse
Sure, but fecalface regularly rolls everything to the right of HRC into the same category as KKK and uses that talking point to dismiss all of them in one sweep.[/quote][/QUOTE]

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

Sure, but fecalface regularly rolls everything to the right of HRC into the same category as KKK and uses that talking point to dismiss all of them in one sweep.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
That’s homophobic.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
People are starting look into those named on the letter. Leftists, all. Every single one.

Here’s one of the “epidemiologists”….

View attachment 122450

The two writers of the letter…

Ben Rein - Post Doc in psychiatry.

And Jessica Malaty Rivera: she/her….

No wedding ring; no kids. She's a catch, boys!

I like how they're combating misinformation with misinformation. VRBPAC was far less enthusiastic about vaccinating kids than they were adults.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Sure, but fecalface regularly rolls everything to the right of HRC into the same category as KKK and uses that talking point to dismiss all of them in one sweep.
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

:roflmao:

What the fück are you on.

They went to Berkley to cause unrest, not "to support democratically elected president".

A criminal far right group insisting of holding a "patriot free speech rally" in Berkeley.
Just like they went to Portland to stir sh!t and you defended them until you were blue in the face.

BUH ANTEFA

Keep shilling for scum.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
So everything that's on Rogan is a lie :unsure: :roflmao:
CNN has been caught in lies too, so are we going to hold them to the same standard.

They were matching in support of a democratically elected president. I'm pretty sure that counts as discourse.
Why not hold Rogan & his guests to the same standard instead of just chalking it up as “entertainment”? Nobody makes that excuse for CNN or the rest of the mainstream media when they’re wrong. Yet somehow it seems to work for Fox News and now Rogan. The people who are turning to Rogan for information are the ones dismissing the media, the science & medical community and the government as liars because they’ve been wrong about things, yet they’re quick to forgive and forget all the things that Rogan and his guests have been wrong or straight up lying about. Why? If you’re going to point your fingers and scream about sources being wrong and liars shouldn‘t you hold those you’re turning to as an alternative to a higher standard?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
EpidemiologistKat:
Dr. Wallace holds a Ph.D. in Epidemiology and has 15+ years of professional research experience in epidemiology, research design, pharmacoepidemiology, health economics, outcomes research, and biostatistics.
She is currently an epidemiologist and adjunct assistant professor of epidemiology at the University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Public Health.

Guy on the internet who got a B- in 9th grade Bio:
That liberal bitch with the weird bangs is so full of bullshit...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: afoaf and sirfun

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
They went to Berkley to cause unrest, not "to support dem0cratically elected president"
OHMAGURD they wanted to make libs feel uncomfortable :( How did they survive?

A criminal far right group insisting of holding a "patriot free speech rally" in Berkeley.
Just like they went to Portland to stir sh!t and you defended them until you were blue in the face.
You really want to talk about Portland :roflmao: Just like the 100+ days of trying to burn down the courthouse, throwing flaming objects into the mayor's condo mailroom building, pulling a guy out of his car and kicking him in the back of the head, and shooting a proud boy dead were all part of "Racial Justice Protests" :roflmao: :trout:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Why not hold Rogan & his guests to the same standard instead of just chalking it up as “entertainment”? Nobody makes that excuse for CNN or the rest of the mainstream media when they’re wrong.
Except the media and twitteratis continues to double down on lies even after they are proven wrong. We saw that with Covington and Rittenhouse.

Yet somehow it seems to work for Fox News and now Rogan. The people who are turning to Rogan for information are the ones dismissing the media, the science & medical community and the government as liars because they’ve been wrong about things, yet they’re quick to forgive and forget all the things that Rogan and his guests have been wrong or straight up lying about. Why? If you’re going to point your fingers and scream about sources being wrong and liars shouldn‘t you hold those you’re turning to as an alternative to a higher standard?
Like I said, I don't look to Rogan as some sort of purveyor of absolute truth. He's merely a source of viewpoints that don't normally get aired because the media outlets are all owned by entities that have their own interest.

I do agree with you though that we are in an information crisis. I'm not sure how to get out of it, although I don't see the media doing anything meaningful about it either. They have gone the clickbait route and double down on the same crappy narratives.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
EpidemiologistKat:
Dr. Wallace holds a Ph.D. in Epidemiology and has 15+ years of professional research experience in epidemiology, research design, pharmacoepidemiology, health economics, outcomes research, and biostatistics.
She is currently an epidemiologist and adjunct assistant professor of epidemiology at the University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Public Health.
The list would have more credence if it only had names such as this, or at least kept it to registered MDs and those with PhDs in hard biological sciences. Problem is they padded it with a lot of other names of people who's qualifications were not that much different than that of your average educated white collar worker.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
EpidemiologistKat:

Guy on the internet who got a B- in 9th grade Bio:
That liberal bitch with the weird bangs is so full of bullshit...
Personal life: pegging

has JRE discussed pegging by liberalbitch with weird bangs?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
People are starting look into those named on the letter. Leftists, all. Every single one.

(That's too funny, you moron).

Ben Rein - Post Doc in psychiatry.
There's no such thing as a Post Doc in psychiatry. What a fu cking idiot this duffy tool is. :roflmao: