Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Traditionally in this country we don't have the losing party attempt to circumvent legitimate Presidential Election results by engaging in fraud, racketeering, falsified documents/credentials etc etc. That's 3rd world sh!t.

Of course it's criminal and of course it should be thoroughly investigated and the perpetrators should be prosecuted. But your team would not participate in the inquiry in good faith, when invited, and now will not testify under oath without threat of prosecution.

what are you afraid of?
I love how R’s will spend years $hitting on “rules and norms” and then try to hide behind them when it’s convenient.

Reactions: hal9000

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Every single loser has contested the new President since the Clinton administration

Why do you think he was impeached? Why do you think there was the 2000 recount? Why do you think there was the Birtherism movement? Why do you think there was the RUSHA nonsense?

Same sh!t, different tactic
BS, Hillary conceeded on election night and Gore conceded after the Supreme Court stole the election from him. Explain why Republicans always lose the popular vote?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
True believer
True believer on the other side

did that report include stuff from Flynn?
the guy that took the 5th when asked if he believes in the peaceful transition of power?
(honestly, I’m not sure if Flynn was part of that Russia investigation)

Reactions: tacos

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
FTR, Biden is no favorite of mine, but Trump is a lifelong scumbag criminal who tried to kill the republic. Only the lowest of the low still support him.

Reactions: tacos and JTS

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
FTR, Biden is no favorite of mine, but Trump is a lifelong scumbag criminal who tried to kill the republic. Only the lowest of the low still support him.
Agreed somewhat however there are the mentally benign. If someone exists in an echo chamber yet doesnt believe thats where they exist are they culpable?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

the guy that took the 5th when asked if he believes in the peaceful transition of power?
Taking the 5th is an enumerated right. What’s wrong with it?

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca

Flynn lied to the FBI and Trump asked FBI Director Comey for his loyalty and to let the Flynn thing go. Then he fired him and bragged to the RU ambassador that the RU problem is behind them now.

But other than that, no connection lol.