Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
What if we all with held judgement of the hearings until they are completed?

That seems reasonable.
They are nothing more than a partisan attempt to reshape what the voters witnessed in real time in the news a year and a half ago while providing a big distraction from the current disaster that is hammering the middle class in this country and killing democrats and other politicos like Liz Cheyne.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
They are nothing more than a partisan attempt to reshape what the voters witnessed in real time in the news a year and a half ago while providing a big distraction from the current disaster that is hammering the middle class in this country and killing democrats and other politicos like Liz Cheyne.
did you witness the attempt to send phony electors to fraudulently certify the election? did anyone you know witness it? how come you never mentioned it in your relentless quest for evidence of voter fraud?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So I'm going to take that as a no.

That is surprise.

You are usually so reasonable.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Your sudden caring about law and order is laughable. Don't even try to go there.
Do you still think the 1/6ers should get the death penalty?

Why do you fear the electorate so badly?
Ask yourself that same question. You still refuse to accept the results and legitimacy of the 2020 election.

Trumby would have to win the republican primaries and then win a general election and garner enough delegates in the electoral college to be president in 2024. Why can't you accept that?
How can I accept something that has not happened yet?

You seem to be investing a great deal of emotion into something about which you claim not to care.

You seem to be carrying an awful lot of water for a guy you claim to not support.​

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I disagree with Grom's Dad's assertion that all of this is "making Trumby stronger than he'd otherwise be." Trump's strength comes from two sources - MAGA people, and everybody else who votes for him.

There is nothing that will cause his MAGA people to waver in their support for him, and in fact the more Trump is shown to want to destroy America the more they like it, since many of them feel the need to burn the country down in order to "save" it. So among the 50 million or so voters in that constituency yes, the hearings are making him stronger.

But among the other constituency, the traditional Republicans that voted for him because of the R next to his name, or conservative independents who voted for Trump because they are repulsed by the left's woke agenda, I suspect he is losing any chance of them ever voting for him again. They probably won't ever vote D, but after all these revelations they sure as hell won't be voting T.

Reactions: sussle

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I disagree with Grom's Dad's assertion that all of this is "making Trumby stronger than he'd otherwise be." Trump's strength comes from two sources - MAGA people, and everybody else who votes for him.

There is nothing that will cause his MAGA people to waver in their support for him, and in fact the more Trump is shown to want to destroy America the more they like it, since many of them feel the need to burn the country down in order to "save" it. So among the 50 million or so voters in that constituency yes, the hearings are making him stronger.

But among the other constituency, the traditional Republicans that voted for him because of the R next to his name, or conservative independents who voted for Trump because they are repulsed by the left's woke agenda, I suspect he is losing any chance of them ever voting for him again. They probably won't ever vote D, but after all these revelations they sure as hell won't be voting T.
This. DJT will never be president again. That being said, I really hope he runs :cheers:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

I think it helps him - among the GOP primary electorate. If he wants to run in 2024 he wants to be high-profile and not forgotten. This keeps his base energized and engaged.

DeSantis almost lost to Gillum. He's not Hillary Clinton bad at campaigning but he's not remotely close to a Trump or Obama or a Bill Clinton.

President Trump being libcuck enemey #1 helps him immensely vs DeSantis being the presumptive frontrunner.

I think the donor class might wind up vaporizing a bunch more money trying to get the rank-and-file to abandon Blompf.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
did you witness the attempt to send phony electors to fraudulently certify the election? did anyone you know witness it? how come you never mentioned it in your relentless quest for evidence of voter fraud?
The term at the time was "alternate slate of electors". The left is trying to change the language to make it sound more sinister than it was at the time.

How can I accept something that has not happened yet?

You seem to be investing a great deal of emotion into something about which you claim not to care.

You seem to be carrying an awful lot of water for a guy you claim to not support.
You sure are putting a lot of energy into keeping Trumby from being permitted to be on the ballot for the voters to decide. Traditionally in this country we don't have the government go after political rivals like this after and before an election. That's 3rd world sh!t. What are you afraid of?