Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
why do you keep focusing on the riot?

why are you ignoring the wider conspiracy to subvert the certification?

installing lol sidney lol powell as a special counsel

‘just say it was corrupt, and leave the rest up to me’

installing jeffrey clark over rosen so he would do just that?

'We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence'

clown boat goes honk honk
The EV clown car hearing running on J6 lithium fumes needs a super-charge to make it to November.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
and now the 'sh!t on soles of the shoes' that the Orange Fraudster installed on the SC have decided women should no longer be afforded abortion rights. Next up, gay rights, maybe take the votes back away from dem colored folk. The SC now is the tip of the spear for the Christian Taliban, enabling the minority in this country to rule the majority. Biden, pack the fucking court.

And Texas? Just had a school district proclaim girls cannot wear skirts over 5th grade, must wear uniforms in either blue, black or tan. Public schools with uniform rules for kids old enough to drive.

The Christian Fucking Taliban. Anti- free voting, anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-equal rights, pro-gun, pro-racism. Difference between them and the Afghan Taliban? Not a fucking thing...
I like uniforms for kids. And no phones.

And abortions.

Reactions: hal9000

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
why do you keep focusing on the riot?

why are you ignoring the wider conspiracy to subvert the certification?

installing lol sidney lol powell as a special counsel

‘just say it was corrupt, and leave the rest up to me’

installing jeffrey clark over rosen so he would do just that?

'We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence'

clown boat goes honk honk
Cogintive dissonance is hard to reckon with I imagine. It exposes a period time in his life where he was really unethical, immoral, seditious and bordering on traitorous. Let alone Un-American. Its gonna take some time for him to reconcile what happened and his rational for supporting it. 1946 Berlin all over again

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I never said, and don't think the election was "stolen" as many want to claim.

It wasn't given the time and deeper investigations into irregularities that seemed to be larger than usual, before certification.

But, we have time limits for a reason, and future elections with a huge percentage of mail in ballots, that were not properly checked in detail, need more time to verify.

It wasn't just Trump claiming it. Many people saw dubious and suspicious ballot activity going down the night of the election.
Maybe nothing, but maybe dubious?

Have at it. November will be "interesting", if Dems lose big.

Watch their claims of stolen elections fly 24/7.

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It wasn't just Trump claiming it. Many people saw dubious and suspicious ballot activity going down the night of the election.
Maybe nothing, but maybe dubious?
They investigated all that "dubious" sh!t over and over again, turns out to be a bunch of nothingburgers.
<insert "but the investigations were dubious" claim here>

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
They investigated all that "dubious" sh!t over and over again, turns out to be a bunch of nothingburgers.
<insert "but the investigations were dubious" claim here>
Many were shutdown before they could even start.

It's fact that the amount of mail in ballots overwhelmed many states not used to, or ready, for that many ballots to properly process on election night. A few notorious states had to shut-down or delay counting election night. Then, suddenly candidate leads switched in the wee hours. Ya, all was normal and perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

It's fact that the amount of mail in ballots overwhelmed many states not used to, or ready, for that many ballots to properly process on election night. A few notorious states had to shut-down or delay counting election night. Then, suddenly candidate leads switched in the wee hours. Ya, all was normal and perfect.
Mr. Klepper would like a word with you

Last edited:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
It wasn't given the time and deeper investigations into irregularities that seemed to be larger than usual, before certification.
Many people saw dubious and suspicious ballot activity going down the night of the election.
Yeah, I wonder why anyone would think that you believe the election was stolen?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
They spend thousands of man-years and hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars investigating all that sh!t all over the country and came up with bagels. Of the cases that went to court, 99% of them lost.

Time to call it a day and find a better hill to die on.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
They spend thousands of man-years and hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars investigating all that sh!t all over the country and came up with bagels. Of the cases that went to court, 99% of them lost.

Time to call it a day and find a better hill to die on.
oh he gonna keep going!

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
We regret to inform you that your previously scheduled infomercial has been postponed while we screech about killing babies for a couple of weeks.
I hope your okay with out out rage for a couple of weeks !! )

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
a, all was normal and perfect.

should rhonda make a "perfect" call to pelosi and ask for an investigation announcement ?? )

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

have you listened to the testimony from the hearings regarding investigations, and no evidence, even When repeatedly requested.
the evidence was being requested by Republicans
yet none was ever given
have you seen that testimony?

Reactions: afoaf and hal9000

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
have you listened to the testimony from the hearings regarding investigations, and no evidence, even When repeatedly requested.
the evidence was being requested by Republicans
yet none was ever given
have you seen that testimony?
I like when the Attorney General knows, to the exact integer, how many precincts there are in Detroit.

I like when they recount how many times they had to explain that the "discrepancy" in mail-in ballots was because some right wing nut job cited how many mail-in ballots went out for a primary vs how many came back for the general.

The guy who swears he drove a semi from New York to Pennsylvania filled with ballots, but there's no evidence, but he's been convicted of fraud and moved his family across the country because the house was haunted with ghosts.

• Haha
Reactions: Phi1 and afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

It wasn't given the time and deeper investigations into irregularities that seemed to be larger than usual...

It's fact that the amount of mail in ballots overwhelmed many states not used to.
ahahahahahah

I never said and I don't believe it, but let me trot out my donkey brain conspiracy theories one more time

RELEASE THE KRAKEN, right, Jerry?

OBAMA SPYING ON TRUMP CROSSFIRE HERICANE, right, Jerry?

UNMASKING AND DURHAM IS COMING, right, Jerry?

Surfdog, you are such a fkn bozo it boggles the fkn mind sometimes how you even get out of bed and dress yourself every day

• Love
Reactions: $kully