Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You literally said that we should forget about it because it's in the past. :roflmao:
Where did I say that we should “forget”? You are such a liar.

What I’ve said is there are plenty of channels, some of which like CSPAN (yawn) are dedicated to it, so there’s no need to broadcast it on a dozen of them at once.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
It means to utilize the attention span of your audience wisely. No purple state voters care about 1/6 when gas is $5+/G and their 401k is taking a beating.
i think it is likely to be as interesting television as anything else that's on and a lot more than most.

never underestimate the capacity of the average American to sit and watch other people do things, on television :shameonyou:

Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What does "stop living in the past" mean?

That we should not forget it? :unsure:
Moving forward/on with your life and forgetting the past are not mutually exclusive.

hilarious that the biggest, lying backpedaler on the erBB, constantly accuses others of lying.
my pointing out your blatant mischaracterizations (aka lies) =\= backpedaling. Learn the difference already.

You’ve been caught in more lies than anyone here, by miles :roflmao: :trout: For example, remember when you said that California never had a drought longer than the current one, then I said that in geologic time we’ve had some that lasted centuries? Then I posted a link showing I was right .. . . And you still denied it :roflmao: Sounds like a classic backpedal to me :poke:

• Sad
Reactions: Pico

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It means to utilize the attention span of your audience wisely. No purple state voters care about 1/6 when gas is $5+/G and their 401k is taking a beating.
They should listen to Casa Moogsies MOAR then and stop sucking at lyfe. My IRA is playing golf with polar bears and kicking people's dicks in, and I'm all out of polar bears.

Also a couple more people need the Babbit treatment so they get the hint. There needs to be consequences for the Big Lie, and not just Mike Lindell and Rudy Giuliani getting stabbed and bleeding to death in a gutter for sleeping on some other hobo's manhole cover.

Otherwise this is going to happen again. They want to throw rocks at a motorcade? Trill. Toss a brick for me.

Want to try to stop certification of the election? Put the machine gun nests so they'll be able to enfilade the Oathkeepers/3 Percenters.

Also I want Eastman's head/arms/cock/scrotum/legs tied to 7 different horses that rip him apart, and I want HQ audio capture so I can clearly hear the agonizing pain and terror in his death scream.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Moving forward/on with your life and forgetting the past are not mutually exclusive.

my pointing out your blatant mischaracterizations (aka lies) =\= backpedaling. Learn the difference already.

You’ve been caught in more lies than anyone here, by miles :roflmao: :trout: For example, remember when you said that California never had a drought longer than the current one, then I said that in geologic time we’ve had some that lasted centuries? Then I posted a link showing I was right .. . . And you still denied it :roflmao: Sounds like a classic backpedal to me :poke:

You two should STFU already.

• Haha

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
They should listen to Casa Moogsies MOAR then and stop sucking at lyfe. My IRA is playing golf with polar bears and kicking people's dicks in, and I'm all out of polar bears.

Also a couple more people need the Babbit treatment so they get the hint. There needs to be consequences for the Big Lie, and not just Mike Lindell and Rudy Giuliani getting stabbed and bleeding to death in a gutter for sleeping on some other hobo's manhole cover.

Otherwise this is going to happen again. They want to throw rocks at a motorcade? Trill. Toss a brick for me.

Want to try to stop certification of the election? Put the machine gun nests so they'll be able to enfilade the Oathkeepers/3 Percenters.

Also I want Eastman's head/arms/cock/scrotum/legs tied to 7 different horses that rip him apart, and I want HQ audio capture so I can clearly hear the agonizing pain and terror in his death scream.
I like your style Buddy!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oh?

So we should move on with life but still prosecute the insurectionists?

You are sending mixed signals.
Not really. Plenty of court cases aren’t televised. But we all know how much Dems like political theatre.

Plus, haven’t a lot of these trials happened already :unsure:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
i haven't been arguing with him like this for months. he's not worth the time or effort and is just a feckless sweet and delicious bag of sugar.

You have long, drawn-out drama threads going with at least 5 different people on any given day.
You are full of sh!t. :roflmao:

Which 5 people? :unsure:

If you stop posting 10 threads a day, I won't have anywhere to argue. Have you ever thought of that?

This poll is Groomer level btw.

• Haha