Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
The Assraping of an American Presidential Family. Nightly on CBS.
Tonight: Donny Jr gets roiled over fake adoption scheme.
Monday: Jared gets drilled over Ksoggi connecton and Ivanka gets drilled by the Macho Man
Wednesday: El Supremo is given a fourth grade math quiz just for laughs
Thursday: Rudy is questioned about Lev and Igor
Friday:Trumps wife whats her name works the runway showing off this seasons bikini fashions flanked by Ashly Graham and Caitlyn Jenner
Saturday: Rachel Maddow guest judges and decides the fate of the Trumphants.

Reactions: sussle

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Define wrong Fatso. Rioting at Target and Wamart because you're pissed off at police behavior and need a new Air Popper is not the same as rioting at the Capitol, tresspassing and trying to thwart our Election in order to hang on to power.
It's just a slight, unintentional omission, I'm sure Groomer and ifail will correct it soon.

LMAO

Reactions: hal9000

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Like C-Span? :roflmao:

ok gramps, time to get you to bed.
Yes, I’ve never watched CSPAN but it’s around. CNN will almost certainly cover the hearings as well. Traditional cable is still a staple for most boomers and gen-x. Televising the hearings is not going to change any minds, as most people have made up their minds about 1/6 already.

Given what’s going on in the world and economy, and with midterms in a few months, Dems need to get it together and stop living in the past. Bandwidth is a thing, and voters only have so much of it.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Trump always seems to think rules don’t apply to him
he just does what’re is in his own best I terest
id like to see him deal with some humiliation and punishment

id like a precedent to be set that there’s consequences for actions even for narcissistic presidents

im not so into team sports that I wouldn’t want the same for a democrat who did what they could to stop the transfer of power

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Yes, I’ve never watched CSPAN but it’s around. CNN will almost certainly cover the hearings as well. Traditional cable is still a staple for most boomers and gen-x. Televising the hearings is not going to change any minds, as most people have made up their minds about 1/6 already.

Given what’s going on in the world and economy, and with midterms in a few months, Dems need to get it together and stop living in the past. Bandwidth is a thing, and voters only have so much of it.
LOL okay.

Let's just let all the criminals go because their crimes were IN THE PAST.

So smart.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Generally speaking, the prosecutor's "clock" ticks only if the criminal suspect remains in the state. If the individual flees or goes into hiding, the clock will pause (in legal jargon "toll") and will resume running when and if the suspected person reenters the state. This is to prevent criminals from avoiding the consequences of their crimes by simply running, hiding and waiting out the authorities. Other circumstances may justify tolling, too, such as concealment of the wrongdoing.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Trump always seems to think rules don’t apply to him
he just does what’re is in his own best I terest
id like to see him deal with some humiliation and punishment

id like a precedent to be set that there’s consequences for actions even for narcissistic presidents

im not so into team sports that I wouldn’t want the same for a democrat who did what they could to stop the transfer of power
this exactly. had the dems tried to pull off this outrageous crime and overturn the legal and legit election with organized orchestrated violent action aimed directly at disrupting the actual certification and transfer of power, the republic party would have my blessing to nail them to wall.