Do You hate Jewish People???

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
The political factions have been talking about wiping Israel off the map for 50 years, genius. Meanwhile, Arab citizens (including Palestinians) of Israel have the right to vote and hold political office, so that's not what I would call apartheid.
Nobody cares what your understanding of Apartheid is, especially people who have expertise on it or have been to Isreal or South Africa under Apartheid.

There is overwhelming evidence that the system instituted by the Israeli government against the Palestinian people meets the UN definition of Apartheid.

In effect, Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory constitute one territorial unit under full Israeli control. As of 2016, of the total population of people that live in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory, around 6.45 million are Jewish Israelis and about 6.41 million are Palestinians.

Under Israeli law, and in practice, Jewish Israelis and Palestinians are treated differently in almost every aspect of life including freedom of movement, family, housing, education, employment and other basic human rights. Dozens of Israeli laws and policies institutionalise this prevailing system of racial discrimination and domination.

Segregation is carried out by implementing separate legal regimes for Jewish Israelis and Palestinians living in the same area. For example, Jewish Israeli settlers living in the illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank are governed by Israeli civil law, while Palestinians also living in the occupied West Bank are governed by Israeli military law.

Israel carries out various acts that are prohibited by the UN Apartheid Convention including:

● Forcible transfer of Palestinians to make way for illegal Israeli settlements.

● Preventing Palestinians from returning to their homes and lands.

● Systematic and severe deprivation of fundamental human rights of Palestinians based on their identity.

● Denying Palestinians their right to freedom of movement and residence.

● Murder, torture, unlawful imprisonment and other severe deprivation of physical liberty, especially of Palestinians living in Gaza.

● Persecution of Palestinians because of their opposition to Apartheid.

Reactions: FecalFace

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's been a shooting war since WWII. Once the shooting stops I expect things to calm down. I think the settlements are an unnecessary provocation that should never have been allowed to occur, but aside from that what I am seeing are two belligerents shooting at each other and treating each other as the existential threat.

If we go to war with Mexico in some alternate reality then I would I expect the border to actually get militarized and for their illegals to be repatriated by force. And fully expect them to do the same. It would be stoopid to either expect or demand otherwise.

The Palestinians should be counting themselves lucky that the Israelis aren't trying to go on offense and do to them what they've been trying to do to Israel. If it wasn't for the raging anti-semites all through Europe (and Russia) the Palestinians would be in deep sht.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I would say the only thing Obama's payoff "worked" to do was enable the Iranians to continue to do business as usual.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I would say the only thing Obama's payoff "worked" to do was enable the Iranians to continue to do business as usual.
That's contrary to every single account and facts.

There were inspectors on the ground there was no talk of war or agression and we were talking, not lobbing missiles. Now that's all down the drain.

This is the exact reinactment of how the Iraq war started.

They are not cooperating with investigators! (They were). Shock and awe!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
It's been a shooting war since WWII. Once the shooting stops I expect things to calm down. I think the settlements are an unnecessary provocation that should never have been allowed to occur, but aside from that what I am seeing are two belligerents shooting at each other and treating each other as the existential threat.

If we go to war with Mexico in some alternate reality then I would I expect the border to actually get militarized and for their illegals to be repatriated by force. And fully expect them to do the same. It would be stoopid to either expect or demand otherwise.

The Palestinians should be counting themselves lucky that the Israelis aren't trying to go on offense and do to them what they've been trying to do to Israel. If it wasn't for the raging anti-semites all through Europe (and Russia) the Palestinians would be in deep sht.
You haven't read a single word of the post you're responding to.

How is war with Mexico anything like Israel Palestine situation.

WTF

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
You guys are framing this wrong. tRump doesn't hate any race.

He just doesn't give a fück about anything but himself.

Ivanka married a Jew. Donnie doesn't care about that. He cares that Jared can bring money into the family.

He doesn't discriminate against black renters because he cares. He knows he can get higher rent in an all white building.

He doesn't give a fück about Mexicans. Shít, he hires them all day long because they work cheap.

Steven Miller has a job, because racists will give Donnie votes to keep Miller there.

Saudis and Iraqis and Iranians are genetically interchangeable. He likes the ones that give him money. He kills the ones that don't.

Donnie is just like his supporters. The posters here who support him do not give a fück about anything but themselves. "My stock portfolio is up"

Reactions: FecalFace

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
"My stock portfolio is up"

Thats good for everyone.

Arguably the most important piece in the puzzle of having a relatively stable and relatively peaceful world is a strong American economy.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You going to apologize for saying Gdaddy and I hate immigrants, when we both married immigrants?
I don’t remember what your beef with me is.
If I said something that's untrue, I apologize.
I remember vaguely that you didn't have kind words to say about illegal immigrants intentions for coming here but I could be wrong.

As for GDaddy, he's a proven xenophobic POS.

This notion that Jews can't be racist, or if you have black friends you can't be racist or if you are married to an immigrant you can't be a xenophobe, or if you know gay people you cant be homophobic... is proposterous.

Hell, I know immigrants who are xenophobes.

All y'all would get your panties in a bunch of somebody said that a black person can't be racist but you are perpetuating the same BS.

It's about actions and words, not who you know or are married to.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You guys are framing this wrong. tRump doesn't hate any race.

He just doesn't give a fück about anything but himself.

Ivanka married a Jew. Donnie doesn't care about that. He cares that Jared can bring money into the family.

He doesn't discriminate against black renters because he cares. He knows he can get higher rent in an all white building.

He doesn't give a fück about Mexicans. Shít, he hires them all day long because they work cheap.

Steven Miller has a job, because racists will give Donnie votes to keep Miller there.

Saudis and Iraqis and Iranians are genetically interchangeable. He likes the ones that give him money. He kills the ones that don't.

Donnie is just like his supporters. The posters here who support him do not give a fück about anything but themselves. "My stock portfolio is up"
Trump is an opportunist who'd suck anybody's dick if it benefits him personally at any given time.

Than he throws the same people under the bus when they don't bow to him.

that’s what psychopaths do.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I don’t remember what your beef with me is.
If I said something that's untrue, I apologize.
I remember vaguely that you didn't have kind words to say about illegal immigrants intentions for coming here but I could be wrong.

As for GDaddy, he's a proven xenophobic POS.

This notion that Jews can't be racist, or if you have black friends you can't be racist or if you are married to an immigrant you can't be a xenophobe, or if you know gay people you cant be homophobic... is proposterous.

Hell, I know immigrants who are xenophobes.

All y'all would get your panties in a bunch of somebody said that a black person can't be racist but you are perpetuating the same BS.

It's about actions and words, not who you know or are married to.
Apology accepted.

I said that uncontrolled immigration ruined the wages of the construction industry.

You took that as a racial comment. It had nothing to do with race, but was a purely economic point. If you flood any industry with unskilled labor, it will disrupt the industry.

You do the same thing with Gdaddy. He will make a true economic point, and just because the group happens to be a minority, you take race as the reason he said it.

Then you throw shít.

Maybe if you could make a point of not throwing shít.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You do the same thing with Gdaddy. He will make a true economic point, and just because the group happens to be a minority, you take race as the reason he said it.
Then you throw shít.

Maybe if you could make a point of not throwing shít.
Disagree.

Maybe you haven't been around that long.

I wouldn't even know where to start with all the outrageous and unabashedly xenophobic and racist things he said over the years.

He doesn't even try to hide it.

I'm not the only one who noticed.

I have no problem being a dick to a person like that.

• Haha

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Disagree.

I wouldn't even know where to start with all the outrageous and unabashedly xenophobic and racist things he said over the years.

I've been around long enough to know that you have him completely wrong.

Your vision is colored by you being an immigrant. So if anyone says anything against a class of people, you jump to the conclusion that it is racial, or xenophobic.

It could be a simple statement of fact.

Example. If I say Mexicans are a generally undereducated work force, you might call me racist. When in fact, there is an extremely high drop out rate of Mexican students.

It is easy to throw shít. It is harder to listen then debate.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I've been around long enough to know that you have him completely wrong.

Your vision is colored by you being an immigrant. So if anyone says anything against a class of people, you jump to the conclusion that it is racial, or xenophobic.

It could be a simple statement of fact.

Example. If I say Mexicans are a generally undereducated work force, you might call me racist. When in fact, there is an extremely high drop out rate of Mexican students.

It is easy to throw shít. It is harder to listen then debate.
What you're saying is not the same as what GDaddys been saying.

From "we built this", go back, geneticaly engendered immigration, shithole cultures, low IQ foreigners, Muslim ban to saying that racism and police brutality wouldn't exist if black people dressed more like whites and other unsavoury views about blacks and immigrants, he's said it all.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Disagree.

DOUBLE DOWN

• Dislike
Reactions: afoaf