Do You Believe Covid was a lab manipulated virus that somehow got out of a lab? Anonymous Poll.

Do you believe Covid was a lab manipulated virus that somehow got out of a lab?

• Yes it was.

• No it wasn't.

Results are only viewable after voting.

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
AHHHHH YEAH THE IDIOTS ARE OUT IN FULL FKN FORCE

I THINK IT'S A PROVEN FACT....

ajahajahajahahaha

YOU LACK THE METAL CAPACITY!

View attachment 143339

ps. check out my youtube video where I brag about having the biggest dick on earth!
That is exactly the type of response I would expect from a libtard fool such as yourself. you are not a serious person and you adolescent middle school respond tells me this.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
That is exactly the type of response I would expect from a libtard fool such as yourself. you are not a serious person and you adolescent middle school respond tells me this.

At the risk of stating the obvious, there was a primary purpose to inventing this virus. It was invented for the purpose of subverting the United States 2020 presidential election. The virus brought together the leftist swing state secretaries of state and state courts. The virus provided an excuse to mail election ballots out peace meal, to accept votes from random unnamed sources, to create corrupt voting and vote tabulation systems, and to eject witnesses to these atrocities.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
At the risk of stating the obvious, there was a primary purpose to inventing this virus. It was invented for the purpose of subverting the United States 2020 presidential election. The virus brought together the leftist swing state secretaries of state and state courts. The virus provided an excuse to mail election ballots out peace meal, to accept votes from random unnamed sources, to create corrupt voting and vote tabulation systems, and to eject witnesses to these atrocities.
It was a brilliant plan! Hatched all the way back under Obama and executed perfectly!

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"At the risk of stating the obvious, there was a primary purpose to inventing this virus. It was invented for the purpose of subverting the United States 2020 presidential election."

Holy sh!t. Holymuthafyckinshit. I mean... c'mon man.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
literally nothing you said is true

you cannot find any material to support the idiotic things you claimed

you said saw it on YouTube

you're a grown man with the intellect and critical thinking skills of a 12 year old

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
It was a brilliant plan! Hatched all the way back under Obama and executed perfectly!
It's been planned out since 1959, when The Great Leftists Conspiracy planted those stories in the Honolulu Advertiser that Obama was born. They foresaw all these events and planned them meticulously.

Reactions: hal9000

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
It's been planned out since 1959, when The Great Leftists Conspiracy planted those stories in the Honolulu Advertiser that Obama was born. They foresaw all these events and planned them meticulously.
I know! And the most brilliant part was that they had the foresight to allow Trump to win in 2016 so they could cheat him out of reelection in 2020! Like, sike!