Discrimination gets met with violence.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Truly beneath contempt. How about the discrimination against maskers you posted
I really hope FatCraig’s schtick is just an act.

Can a person be that stupid, amoral, and callous? He condones assault on an innocent person. He sees violence as a justifiable means to an end. He’s always defending the people who are in the wrong.

I‘m sure glad I don’t have to work with or buy toner cartridges from this scumbag.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Can a person be that stupid, amoral, and callous? He condones assault on an innocent person. He sees violence as a justifiable means to an end. He’s always defending the people who are in the wrong.

I‘m sure glad I don’t have to work with or buy toner cartridges from this scumbag.
Well, he has convinced me that he is a incredibly stupid, amoral, spiteful scumbag, he could not possibly act like this hawking office supplies. I am glad he is on the record supporting people attacking low paid service workers over rules one does not like. Did he figure out the offenders are black yet?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Keep supporting discrimination scumbag.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Well, he has convinced me that he is a incredibly stupid, amoral, spiteful scumbag, he could not possibly act like this hawking office supplies. I am glad he is on the record supporting people attacking low paid service workers over rules one does not like. Did he figure out the offenders are black yet?
Actually I never supported people attacking low paid service workers. All I did is report that the discrimination you actually support had been met with violence. I never took a position. I'm not surprised at all that discrimination has been met with violence. Now explain for us why you support discrimination in public accommodation. Thanks.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The “let the free market decide” crowd doesn’t seem to like the decision of said free market.

They’re trying to cater to a crowd that won’t get their employees or customers sick.

Should food handlers also have the freedom to choose if they wash their hands after taking a sh!t?
Restaurants enforcing government policy is literally ZERO to do with the free market

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is eating out such a great thing?

People are just looking for trouble.

I buy super high quality food and booze that when I go to a restaurant it's always a step down.

All these anti maskers should be learning how to play the guitar.

If they did, they would have time for this messing around.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

I buy super high quality food and booze that when I go to a restaurant it's always a step down.

Then they'll know the joy of being frustrated by trying to get something so simple to sound right; yet something more complicated sounds easy right out of the gate

I can't get this one right; I'm *right* there, but something seems off. I think I need to play with other people again

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

yeah they should also stop buying sunglasses from 1992.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Then they'll know the joy of being frustrated by trying to get something so simple to sound right; yet something more complicated sounds easy right out of the gate

I can't get this one right; I'm *right* there, but something seems off. I think I need to play with other people again

Good for tom for going out and playing music.

But he definitely sucks at playing the drums. He does not have the touch. #idonteither

It's very hard to be good.

A good player can his a single note or cord and it sounds great. Watch Stewart Copland his a cymbal.

http://instagr.am/p/CT7NfmyrdNr/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
People need to chill. This isn't that big of a deal. The poor girl at the door doesn't make policy. She's just trying to earn a paycheck. At most places that are requiring a mask for entry, if you explain that you forgot, they'll give you a free mask. Which you wear from the front door to your table, and then remove. Stupid, yes, but whatever. Just suck it up and do it. It's not that horrific.

A few weeks back, we were up at Bass Lake and my daughter walked into the supermarket and noticed that the staff and about half the customers were wearing masks. So, in an effort to get along and coexist, she pulled a mask out of her purse and put it on. She's walking down an aisle minding her own business when some brave freedom warrior called her a sweet and delicious bag of candy for wearing a mask. With no preamble. Just walked up to her and verbally laid into her.

When she got back to the car and I heard about it, I went looking for this brave warrior of freedom. We were going to have a little discussion about freedom of expression. Whether he liked it or not. And violence as communication was definitely on the table as far as I was concerned. So unnecessary. He wound up leaving at a high rate of speed. We were close to someone getting hurt (or worse) and someone going to jail. All over a piece of paper. So stupid. My reaction wasn't great, but when you verbally assault my daughter for absolutely no reason, there's no guarantee asshole.