Different strains....

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Not sure - I don't mess with strictly purple strains, but my outdoor that get's cooler temps in october def has more purple in it.

Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Actually, what they're saying now is that 90% of cannabis will have Hop Latent Viroid and purple strains seem to be less susceptible to it. HLVd symptoms include reduced trichomes and oil production thus making plants have a lower THC number.
Hoe Lee Phook!!!

What are you guys doing to my beloved cannabis plants out there in Kalifornia?

Now you done went and gave them the Cannabis Covid?

Say it ain't so!!!!

"Hop latent viroid (HpLV), formerly known as Dudding Disease, is a plant pathogenic virus. It is a non-capsulated strand of RNA and an obligate parasite that requires the presence of a compatible host for its survivability. It infects hemp and cannabis, and due to its ability to remain undetected, it has become an issue of significant risk for these cultivars."

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I was smoking high THC (30+)strains and moonrocks, hash, wax ,etc, starting having little to no effect. Think I finally smoked myself immune to THC. Edibles still worked but had to eat a ton, decided it was time for lengthy break.

Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Who is buying this corporate cannabis?

" Gwyneth Paltrow appears to be overcoming the terrible odds and is quietly dominating California’s cannabis market. "
Corporate cannabis is like budweiser, coors, schlitz or Pabst blue ribbon...

While prime cultivar heritage cannabis is like sipping champagne.

Though a cheep ass cold beer is ok every once in a while, when it comes to cannabis I'm sticking to the Dom Perignon.

:shameonyou:

Gwyneth can put her 'different strains' where her Father's Day gifts go.

:roflmao::nana::monkey:

20230720_174227.jpg
20230720_174140.jpg

Reactions: Redeyes

averagejoe

Miki Dora status
May 28, 2008
So far away
www.mardawg.com
Corporate cannabis is like budweiser, coors, schlitz or Pabst blue ribbon...

While prime cultivar heritage cannabis is like sipping champagne.

Though a cheep ass cold beer is ok every once in a while, when it comes to cannabis I'm sticking to the Dom Perignon.

:shameonyou:

Gwyneth can put her 'different strains' where her Father's Day gifts go.

:roflmao::nana::monkey:

View attachment 158742
View attachment 158743
best weed i've had is weed i've grown, mostly from seed. only exceptions are some Insane OG i got from dr. greenthumbs and some apple fritter i got from a dispo in san diego in 2020 - $75 for an eighth and it was perfect. most of the crap in the dispos here has been tumbled and trimmed way too tight.

i'm 95% concentrates now. joints are fun in a social context but for daily use, some wax in a good vape pen is really hard to beat.

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
best weed i've had is weed i've grown, mostly from seed. only exceptions are some Insane OG i got from dr. greenthumbs and some apple fritter i got from a dispo in san diego in 2020 - $75 for an eighth and it was perfect. most of the crap in the dispos here has been tumbled and trimmed way too tight.

i'm 95% concentrates now. joints are fun in a social context but for daily use, some wax in a good vape pen is really hard to beat.
Straight glass bong kinda fella over here.

Take a short glass one hitter with me for out of the house.

Glass is like Black Cock, once you try it, you don't go back... or, so I've heard.

:monkey::dancing::violin::roflmao:

20230721_084906.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: averagejoe

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
20230721_082420.jpg

Me trying to take macros with my cell phone and this....

20230721_084926.jpg

Which is what helps me know when precisely to cut them down...

20230721_082612.jpg20230721_082725.jpg20230721_082850.jpg20230721_082851.jpg20230721_083127.jpg20230721_083134.jpg

Should be ready within a few days this one. Always like to take them fresh, with less than 5% trichomes turned to amber ... personal preference, terpenes are more present, taste is better, than waiting longer and getting headier WeeD, but being more mature the trichomes are a lot more difficult to cure correctly, given our environmental factors. Having the worlds largest desert only 45 miles east of you affects these things.

Was hoping for buds for my birthday ... looking more like early to mid August.

:violin::shrug::unsure:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
My roommate in my early 20s had one of those glass Zong bongs that wouldnt spill if you tipped it over. Every time after we blazed in his room he would casually knock it over on the carpet, sending me scrambling to try to catch it. He thought it was so freaking funny. I dont think that in the four years we lived together that joke ever failed to work on me.

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
Well someone just stole one of my plants. I have them on wagons and roll them around my yard to maximize their sun (lots of big trees around so no one spot is good to just leave them). Some of them are in 20 gallon bags but a couple are still in 3 gallon pots awaiting transplant to the bigger bags. I had them over in their morning spot which is not in my backyard, but on the side of my driveway that comes off the alley. I keep them up next to my garage, kind of tucked in behind the snowmobile that is parked in the driveway. not super obvious but not really hidden either. The point is, they aren't just out in the alley and you have to look up the driveway in a certain way to see them. Anyway, I went to move them back into the yard for their second stop of the day and noticed one of the 3 gallon pot plants was gone (the one closest to the alley). I thought maybe I forgot to put it out and looked around the backyard but nope. It's gone. Someone just swiped it in borad daylinght. I walked up and down the alley looking into everyones yards but no sign of it. Someone must have pulled up in a car and grabbed it. They probably have seen them there before and were waiting for their chance. Fucking kook. People are so lame.

Last edited: