Did Twitter Interfere in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 elections?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Its pretty much a given now that Twitter and individuals within the FBI and government bureaucracies colluded to help defeat Trumby in 2020 and to foster and lengthen the Covid panic and to provide cover for Fauci.
this is where we're at now...it's gone from incorrigibly stupid to concocting conspiracies apropos absolutely zero evidence or facts?

that's totally normal, squidlie

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Its pretty much a given now that Twitter and individuals within the FBI and government bureaucracies colluded to help defeat Trumby in 2020 and to foster and lengthen the Covid panic and to provide cover for Fauci.
Awesome!

Suck it republicans! So weak and stupid. Democrats rule!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Zero integrity.
No way! It's amazing how brilliant and successful democrats are, and sad how helpless and weak republicans are.

Biden, who wasn't even in office, conspired with both the FBI and Twitter to deprive Trump of a 2nd term, all while poor helpless Trump sat in office with no clue what was going on and/or no ability to stop it! Even more brilliant was the democrats' plan to let Trump win in 2016 to begin with!

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
No way! It's amazing how brilliant and successful democrats are, and sad how helpless and weak republicans are.

Biden, who wasn't even in office, conspired with both the FBI and Twitter to deprive Trump of a 2nd term, all while poor helpless Trump sat in office with no clue what was going on and/or no ability to stop it! Even more brilliant was the democrats' plan to let Trump win in 2016 to begin with!
It's amazing how cheating works!!

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Does anyone else get livid when they get on Twitter only to find out people have different opinions?

Elon has turned this into a dangerous chamber of free thought, reason and logic.
I’m deleting my account next year!!! :violin:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Does anyone else get livid when they get on Twitter only to find out people have different opinions?

Elon has turned this into a dangerous chamber of free thought, reason and logic.
I’m deleting my account next year!!! :violin:
Yes, they’re all over at Truth Social now.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
no one thought trump would win
then somehow he did
then he didn't, cause he sucks
Trump did not even think he would win, just a grift that got out of control thanks to all the sh!t people in America.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Twitter has always been a spy agency.

Twitter dump #1, Taibbi tweet #10.

Trump, as President, requested Twitter, a private company, delete tweets and censor users leading up to the 2020 election.

1st AmEnDmEnT!

PS - I love the "ask a question, admit we don't know the answer" method Tucker uses to tell his stories. "Did Twitter do this? We have no idea, but I'll tell you a theory I have" is always the best form of "reporting."

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf