Did Twitter Interfere in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 elections?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
:)

I know, right?

:)
Why do you guys continue with the "Don't say gay" lie? By the way, your posting style is strikingly similar to Sirfun. Guessing Sirfun is one of your many troll accounts. Did you create that one when Joshmosh got banded? Why did Joshmosh get banded? I missed that one and suddenly every post by Joshmosh vanished. What was up with that? We want details!!!!!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why do you guys continue with the "Don't say gay" lie? By the way, your posting style is strikingly similar to Sirfun. Guessing Sirfun is one of your many troll accounts. Did you create that one when Joshmosh got banded? Why did Joshmosh get banded? I missed that one and suddenly every post by Joshmosh vanished. What was up with that? We want details!!!!!
Why so angry and delusional?

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
all this spewing orange kool-aid from the conned and shucked...hey mouth breathers, where's your f'n wall? LMFAO..

1670781423772.png

Attachments

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

1. I have a few troll accounts but @sirfun is not one of them. if you weren't so dumb you'd just notice that i'm copying him because I know his posts annoy people so much.

2. I though you had @sirfun on ignore.

3. I asked the mods to delete the other account because some dick who had the handle JenksMilitia made specific threats to contact my work. This was a long time ago. You're slow so you might be the very last person to have figured this out on the erBB.

4. you are obsessed.

5. When are you going to post the burner email address (you know......from the emails you never got at your place of employment)?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
So what’s the answer to the thread question? I’d say no.
Absolutely yes - name anything that doesn't technically speaking -
all sources of info contain bias and if the real measure is that everyone received equal and fair information regardless of source then it has to be yes.
How many elections has the US interfered in? or Russia? I'd say all of them!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Absolutely yes - name anything that doesn't technically speaking -
all sources of info contain bias and if the real measure is that everyone received equal and fair information regardless of source then it has to be yes.
How many elections has the US interfered in? or Russia? I'd say all of them!
Influence isn’t interference.

Interference means you kept something from being carried out properly. Nothing twitter did had an impact on the event of the election.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad