Did Twitter Interfere in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 elections?

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
Ok, so is it Elon’s bias only releasing info on right leaning shadow bans? Are you sure there were no left wing accounts that received similar treatment?

The “free market” people seem pretty upset about this company’s practices.
No I am not - I am sure there were plenty but even Jack said the entire staff leaned left so that may tip the scales -
Elon - is anything but a right winger - voted and donated left as far as I know forever

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
what's the argument at this point? Twitter, a private company, censored some information they were concerned about without any government folks but Trump telling them to?
Don't forget FB, Youtube, Google, Apple, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, Snopes, Wiki, NYT, WaPo etc.. guess they all just decided these things "independently" and always slanted left - half the stuff they banned we now know were true

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Don't forget FB, Youtube, Google, Apple, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, Snopes, Wiki, NYT, WaPo etc.. guess they all just decided these things "independently" and always slanted left - half the stuff they banned we now know were true
Is this thinking QAnon influenced?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I’ll bet if you spent a minute you’d find almost all of those outlets covered the laptop story.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Did Fox News Interfere in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 elections?

Asking for a friend.

• Love
Reactions: sirfun