Democrat Messiah Nate Silver. Book It.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Are you trying to rationalize something wrong you wrote when you could have looked up it first? Just say you were wrong and apologize for posting a falsehood and post a correction.
Duffy never, ever admits being wrong.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
What do you suppose would happen if Trump loses the popular vote by something like 6 - 8 percent. IOW it's not even close. However, he manages to get the (R) governors in key battleground states to stop the vote counting while he's still ahead, assuming the uncounted mail-in ballots are heavily against him. Those electoral college votes then go to Trump and he wins.

Would the House not certify the election, putting Nancy in the WH on 1/20/21? Would Trump's supporters ring the WH, forcing an armed standoff? Wouldn't that be something to see!

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I did not know that. And that has nothing to do with intelligence. My statement is based on the fact I have a close friend, Mexican American, who was stationed in Louisiana while serving in the Marines and he told me stories (the "you're not from around here, boy" kind) and just the other day said he would not want to be there during this election cycle.
The same thing could have happened at Camp Pendleton. Oceanside is a well known red neck stronghold.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
The same thing could have happened at Camp Pendleton. Oceanside is a well known red neck stronghold.
No this was Mexican American and other Latino Marines socializing outside their base and getting threatened by locals. I doubt a group of latino Marines would get harassed by Oceanside locals. But if you've been hanging out at a lot of Louisiana Walmart tailgate parties I guess you know better than my friend.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Locals hate guys in the military because they fuck all their girlfriends. Most bases are in rural areas so the ladies haven't had much to choose from growing up....especially men with jobs. There's always a bit of tension and it has nothing to do with your friend being Mexican. sh!t you can't go to a town in the US that isn't full of Mexicans. They are a large percentage of the US.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Locals hate guys in the military because they fook all their girlfriends. Most bases are in rural areas so the ladies haven't had much to choose from growing up....especially men with jobs. There's always a bit of tension and it has nothing to do with your friend being Mexican. sh!t you can't go to a town in the US that isn't full of Mexicans. They are a large percentage of the US.
Sorry but that's not what he said. From his telling it had all to do with the fact that he was Mexican. In fact he said they learned pretty quickly not to socialize by themselves but to always go out in group of five or more. Of course, like El Ogro, I guess you know better what he went through than he did.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Sorry but that's not what he said. From his telling it had all to do with the fact that he was Mexican. In fact he said they learned pretty quickly not to socialize by themselves but to always go out in group of five or more. Of course, like El Ogro, I guess you know better what he went through than he did.
The same thing happened to my son, a Mexican/American jarhead, while he was stationed at Camp Pendleton.

He didn’t lose any sleep over it.