Democrat Messiah Nate Silver. Book It.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Overly ambitious IMHO.

However, if it did go down that way, it would shatter Trump's ego. And that would be beautiful, especially when it was followed by him getting a 400 year prison sentence for all his financial crimes. And even better for his lickspittles being forever banished from America, making America greater and more hard-drug free and less obese by subtraction.

I mean, while we ARE dreaming. :beer:

Reactions: $kully

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Overly ambitious IMHO.

However, if it did go down that way, it would shatter Trump's ego. And that would be beautiful, especially when it was followed by him getting a 400 year prison sentence for all his financial crimes. And even better for his lickspittles being forever banished from America, making America greater and more hard-drug free and less obese by subtraction.

I mean, while we ARE dreaming. :beer:
i'd give Cheeto a couple extra states, like Texas. otherwise looks about right

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Trump said he might leave the country if he lost. What a goddamn pussy. What kind of American presidemt who loves America leaves the country when he loses? Fucking pussy Trump.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Trump said he might leave the country if he lost. What a goddamn pussy. What kind of American presidemt who loves America leaves the country when he loses? Fucking pussy Trump.
Well, his followers are gaping pussies so...

Kick them all out.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I remember previously suggesting that Nate Silver was due for a fall. I took sh!t for something like two days about that. Then he fell. Multiple times.

Presumably he learned his lesson.

IMO, this one is in the bag for Biden. If he lives long enough.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
Is that your prediction VM? I don't think that is Nate Silver's prediction. His map is based on polling aggregates. I looked at his site and Trump is ahead in Texas and Ohio. I would definitely give Trump Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio. Arizona, North Carolina and Florida I would say are a toss up, but in an abundance of caution I would say go (stay) red.

In my prediction Trump still loses. Pennsylvania is the Keystone. It's almost out of the range of statistical error. If I were either candidate I would be in the Rust Belt the next two weeks.

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 10.15.27 PM.png

You can go to their site and make your prediction. Everyone should do one and then we can compare the results.

Here's mine-

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 10.04.03 PM.png

Attachments

Last edited: