Deepest Reaches "Pizza Box"

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
I understand. I had one. It was fun...but not epic, and didn't compare favorably (for me) to a couple other favorite
boards for small waves I have. Still, a fun board for sure!
As I told you , I resized the fins , offered to anyone as an upgrade . I told you not to buy this board as well = it had glasser problems ;-)

Why would you post this after all that and the PM's telling you not to buy this board?

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
None exist for what youv'e done and are doing with your life -
To be fair, it's mostly only a handful or so shapers' boards that get reviewed, for obvious reasons. For a "youtuber" there's little incentive to review a local shaper's board if there's going to be literally no one searching for it in YouTube. When you've built a large enough audience, then maybe you can start doing that.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: waxfoot

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I found my Ocean Racer to be similar in those sorts of conditions when trying to surf more top to bottom. I'm not sure if it's rider input, limitations of the design, or both.
It's all about how you set up/place the fins on these, IMO.

They can be very playful and surf top to bottom well with the right fins/placement.

Mar 27, 2019
Somewhere
Did you paint that? looks clean
Yeah, paint and cleared. The pressure ding repair turned into a disaster/project, and the yellowing was something I could not live with. In hind sight I wish I left it alone, but lesson learned using a heat gun to fix pressures on an older board....something I had success with up until this one.