Daytona Gun Show

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest.

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
Probably fewer than 2% of handguns and well under 1% of all guns will ever be involved in a violent crime. Thus, the problem of criminal gun violence is concentrated within a very small subset of gun owners, indicating that gun control aimed at the general population faces a serious needle-in-the-haystack problem.

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
LOL - your first reaction was to think you could stop them at the ammo.

The lo-skill homebuilt application doesn't just stop at the U.S. border, either. What these guys are doing and sharing online is already available to anyone, anwhere, who can get their hands on the raw materials.

Even if the plans could be quashed and outlawed, just the fact that it's already known to be possible would lead to more people designing and building their own. These guys are just doing copies now. As I said before, it's just a matter of time until some of them start designing their own, at which point the sky is the limit. 30 and 40 round magazines, 100-round drums, belt fed, stripper clips. Heck, I think I saw a couple of people printing suppressors.

The gun prohibitions and import restrictions which exist worldwide? These guys are rendering those obsolete. They're literally handing the 2A to all of humanity. They're giving new meaning to the term Global Arms Race. The only limiting factor to the proliferation will be personal choice and preference and the personal aversion to guns.
Fecal is a clueless idiot but he thinks he knows how government can stop bad people from getting deadly weapons because he thinks he's smart and woke.

Growing up my grandfather was really into all things shooting, hunting and fishing. He had a big library of books on everything related to the topics. Growing up in the 70s and 80s (no internet back then) I would read many of those books. I remember one of the books detailed the lives of people in Appalachia and how they survived largely separated from the rest of society. One of the books gave very detailed instructions and recipes for how the people of Appalachia would make gunpowder from commonly found ingredients. I'm pretty sure it was in the Foxfire series of books. If dirt poor people in Appalachia can make gunpowder out of simple common items imagine what modern people with today's tech can do if they had to or if they were criminally inclined.

Pig Benis

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 16, 2002
Who's calling for prohibition, dummy?
Good, hope you can keep up with ammo production and have enough bullets when the US military or cops start knocking on your door.

You can finally live your fantasy of fighting gubmint tyranny! -FecalFace
Three of the top ten Democratic candidates are calling for mandatory buybacks. Otherwise known as "prohibition."

Are you day drinking again dummy?

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
War on drugs. 20+% of everyone is or has been in violation of these laws. Maybe more. If people have successfully chosen to flout the drug laws without being ostracized by society then mocking the possibility of the same thing happening with possession of guns becomes pretty silly.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
No, I'm not hoping that. I'm just taking note of human nature and making the assumption that people will tend to continue to act like people. We were literally bred to act the way we act today. The various strategies for survival that didn't work didn't survive.
You are not thinking very highly of American people.

Being antisocial is not in human nature for majority of people.

Most humans thrive on cooperation, not conflict.

There will always be criminals.

Your obsession with 3D gun printing being a huge deal, is just like obsession with Yin/Yang sign becoming a hate sign because one person wrote something stupid on the internet.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
War on drugs. 20+% of everyone is or has been in violation of these laws. Maybe more. If people have successfully chosen to flout the drug laws without being ostracized by society then mocking the possibility of the same thing happening with possession of guns becomes pretty silly.
Drugs = Guns

The champions of shitty comparisons.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I'm citing human nature and social behavior. You're the one who is making moral comparisons.

Right now the push is on to decriminalize some acts which have previously been deemed as crimes so as to not stigmatize the people who like to violate those laws. The advocates for that want us to give up on the enforcement of those laws as being futile or unjust or counterproductive.

LOL

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I'm citing human nature and social behavior. You're the one who is making moral comparisons.

You're pretty inept at this discussion thing. You really should have gone to college.
You are citing human nature and social behavior that is not prevalent and pretending it's prevalent.

You mega super high IQ that you inherited because you were born in America is not helping you much here.

If you went to college, you could have done better than being a failed cop.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Right now the push is on to decriminalize some acts which have previously been deemed as crimes so as to not stigmatize the people who like to violate those laws.
if we're talking about drugs, I don't believe policy changes have anything to
do with concern for the stigmatization of users so much as law enforcement
re-evaluating enforcement priorities and the voting public being squarely in
favor of more personal choice.

criminal justice reform laws that allow felons to vote and prevent employers
from asking if an applicant is a felon, on the other hand, could be counted as
a shift towards de-stigmatization.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You are citing human nature and social behavior that is not prevalent and pretending it's prevalent.

You mega super high IQ that you inherited because you were born in America is not helping you much here.

If you went to college, you could have done better than being a failed cop.
So you're saying that the news reports of there supposedly being as many or more guns than people in the U.S. is fake news?

Suit yourself. However prevalent it actually is or isn't will continue on regardless of my opinion of it or your's.

BTW, I never said I was super smart. I'm just smarter that you. Most people are.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Why are you so terrible at valid comparisons?

Check the premise of your meme stupid.

Military also has drones, missiles and F-35s

So yes, AR15s are useless in a fight against the military.
Every time a comparison is made that shows how stupid you are- Y U SO BAHD CUMPARISON

Like clockwork :ROFLMAO: