afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
he debases himself both purposely and accidentally

it's a wonder to watch

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I'm here for your entertainment and my own as well. Never forget that. If it weren't entertaining I wouldn't be here. Tweaking lefties on surfing forums has given me entertainment for many years. :nana:
So now it is all been a troll? Awful convenient.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Inciting violence and unrest by spreading lies is not free speech and Twitter is not government.

Try again, dummy.
You oddly cherry picked one line from a post and took it out of context. I'll repost it for you so you can try again.

"Go read the story in the original post. It is referring to terrestrial radio via the Cumulous networks. That's why I specifically mentioned terrestrial radio.

Nobody is listening to terrestrial radio these days so Cumulous doing its thing likely won't make much of a difference to Bongino. If podcast world shut him down that would impact him far more. You free speech haters would love that."

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
I'm here for your entertainment and my own as well. Never forget that. If it weren't entertaining I wouldn't be here. Tweaking lefties on surfing forums has given me entertainment for many years. :nana:
You're dumb.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You oddly cherry picked one line from a post and took it out of context. I'll repost it for you so you can try again.

"Go read the story in the original post. It is referring to terrestrial radio via the Cumulous networks. That's why I specifically mentioned terrestrial radio.

Nobody is listening to terrestrial radio these days so Cumulous doing its thing likely won't make much of a difference to Bongino. If podcast world shut him down that would impact him far more. You free speech haters would love that."
You keep mischaracterizing and then running away from discussions because you're getting owned over and over again.

Instead of engaging, you start another discussion where you spew the same lies and mischaracterization.

This is what you do. Cherry pick that.

Your freedom of speech is not affected because Twitter banned a liar who used their (private) platform to incite violence and unrest. That's not "authoritarianism" nor "censorship" nor does it have anything to do with freedom of speech.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It says Cumulus media "employs" these people. Whether or not their "employees" will comply, or Cumulus will enforce, is one thing.

But it sounds like we have some out-of-touchies in here. I still listen to AM/FM in my car at times. Shitloads of other people still have am/fm in their car.

Don't get me started on work vehicles/the workplace. Personally, I try to find some kind of rock station if I'm in charge of the radio (haven't had one of those jobs in 17 years, but when I did) but an absolute complete shitload of "white working class" demographic, every time they're in a work vehicle or on a job site, it's classic rock or right wing talk radio.

Reactions: mundus

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It says Cumulus media "employs" these people. Whether or not their "employees" will comply, or Cumulus will enforce, is one thing.

But it sounds like we have some out-of-touchies in here. I still listen to AM/FM in my car at times. Shitloads of other people still have am/fm in their car.

Don't get me started on work vehicles/the workplace. Personally, I try to find some kind of rock station if I'm in charge of the radio (haven't had one of those jobs in 17 years, but when I did) but an absolute complete shitload of "white working class" demographic, every time they're in a work vehicle or on a job site, it's classic rock or right wing talk radio.
The constant commercials make fm radio insufferable. That combined with the crap songs on most stations would have me scanning through the stations non stop. Getting XM radio was light years better, but even that I hardly use anymore now that podcasts have come such a long way.

I listened to A LOT of NPR at my last job where I was always in a work truck. If it weren't for the physical nature of that job and the constant barage of unpleasant interactions I had throughout the day that kept me on the ball, my T levels would have probably been permanently lowered. Nothing will make you feel 30 years older like the background music in an NPR show.

Reactions: GromsDad

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Someone who entertains themselves by being stupid, hmmmmm what is that called?