Dan Bogino....DONE!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Cumulus Media, which employs some of the most popular right-leaning talk-radio hosts in the United States, has told its on-air personalities to stop suggesting that the election was stolen from President Donald Trump - or else face termination.

The new policy is a stunning corporate clampdown on the kind of provocative and even inflammatory talk that has long driven the business model for Cumulus and other talk show broadcasters. And it came as Apple, Google and Amazon cut off essential business services to Parler, the pro-Trump social media network where users have promoted falsehoods about election fraud and praised the mob that assaulted the Capitol. Apple and Google removed the Parler app from the offerings for its smartphones, while Amazon suspended it from its Web-hosting services. (Amazon founder and chief executive Jeff Bezos owns The Washington Post.)

Since the election, Cumulus has remained silent while its most popular hosts - which include Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino - have amplified Trump's lies that the vote was "rigged" or in some way fraudulent.
at least we still have Falun Gong....

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You guys seem very threatened by this Bongino guy. I've never even heard his show on the radio. I think in my market he's on at 10 at night or something. All I've ever heard on terrestrial radio is an ad for his show.
your pal Squidley posts his videos a couple times per day.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Same thing I was wondering, hopefully he is getting the help he needs.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I hear the liberal erBB authorities staged a coup against patriot welfare mooches

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You guys seem very threatened by this Bongino guy. I've never even heard his show on the radio. I think in my market he's on at 10 at night or something. All I've ever heard on terrestrial radio is an ad for his show.
This post perfectly exemplifies how stuck in your bubble you are.

Who listens to terrestrial radio in 2021 and waits until 10pm for a show to come on?

Dumb people.

If only somebody would invent a portable internet device that could get you any content on demand, anytime and anywhere. :unsure:

We can only dream.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and mundus

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California

Who listens to terrestrial radio in 2021 and waits until 10pm for a show to come on?

Dumb people.

If only somebody would invent a portable internet device that could get you any content on demand, anytime and anywhere. :unsure:

We can only dream.
just like twitter - gromsdad has never heard of youtube. :unsure:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Dumb people.

We can only dream.
His complete misunderstanding of twitter truly amazed me, How can someone so belligerently stupid function in the world?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

Dumb people.

We can only dream.
Go read the story in the original post. It is referring to terrestrial radio via the Cumulous networks. That's why I specifically mentioned terrestrial radio.

Nobody is listening to terrestrial radio these days so Cumulous doing its thing likely won't make much of a difference to Bongino. If podcast world shut him down that would impact him far more. You free speech haters would love that.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
My only exposure to Twitter is for the most part the poison and stupidity from it I see posted by the likes of hal and others like him.
Possibly an honest answer, get out of your bubble and learn stuff. I am not on twitter and know it covers all subjects

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Possibly an honest answer, get out of your bubble and learn stuff. I am not on twitter and know it covers all subjects
Not possibly. That is the gods honest truth. I don't have a login to that site, never have and never will. The extent of my social media use is about 95% surfing with a little bit of boat building and fishing thrown in.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Not possibly. That is the gods honest truth. I don't have a login to that site, never have and never will. The extent of my social media use is about 95% surfing with a little bit of boat building and fishing thrown in.
I am sure there are tweets on both those subjects,