Covid Round 2

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Fuck youse sonsa bitches. I'm alive. Negative test yesterday. Surfed today. Scored.

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
*** also, sometimes hotties just fall into laps without the whole dating process and anxiety. ***

BINGO …. For me.
She thought waiting 2 years after Deb passed was an appropriate waiting time to approach me.
40+ years in knowing this woman from the Big Island of Hawaii.
Transition, was so smooth and easy, communication, likes / dislikes, etc.
One wonders, when they’re in their mid 70’s if, as a single person, this is how it’s going to be till the end. But up steps an opportunity to engage with a person that just wants to hang out with you. To be friends, lovers, to have companionship. 73 & 77.
I’ve been gifted, for some reason and like she’s said, “it’s me n’ you brah to the end”
Crazy sh!t ending up with a beautiful, blonde wahine. Just crazy.
Reading this made me so stoked. Right on my braddah

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
*** also, sometimes hotties just fall into laps without the whole dating process and anxiety. ***

BINGO …. For me.
She thought waiting 2 years after Deb passed was an appropriate waiting time to approach me.
One wonders, when they’re in their mid 70’s if, as a single person, this is how it’s going to be till the end. But up steps an opportunity to engage with a person that just wants to hang out with you. To be friends, lovers, to have companionship. 73 & 77.
I’ve been gifted, for some reason and like she’s said, “it’s me n’ you brah to the end”
Can you ask if she can get a girl for me?:dancing:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

BINGO …. For me.
Stocked for you bro. I’m inclined to believe your gf is real, unlike the rest of the erBB who appear to be dating chicks from the Niagara Falls area.

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit

BINGO …. For me.
Still teaching the tribe how to live by example.

You truly are "The Goods" Peter.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::applause2::applause2::applause2::applause2:

Reactions: rowjimmytour