Corporations started climate change. Can they stop it?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Its interesting how Fecal will never actually address a post like this in detail.
Hey dummy, I answered it.

You are talking about beliefs, I'm talking about empirical evidence.

There's no "answering in detail", when your argument for beating scientific facts is that you were looking out of an airplane window and came to a dumb conclusion based on nothing but the stuff you pulled out of your ass.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Since planet Earth emits 50x more CO2 than all corporations COMBINED, world-wide, maybe we need to have a little chat with Ma Nature while we're at it.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Hey dummy, I answered it.

You are talking about beliefs, I'm talking about empirical evidence.

There's no "answering in detail", when your argument for beating scientific facts is that you were looking out of an airplane window and came to a dumb conclusion based on nothing but the stuff you pulled out of your ass.
Your reliance on calling theories facts is kind of tiresome. Its like the kid who puts their fingers in their ears and starts screaming so they don't have to hear something they don't want to hear. Then you resort to mischaracterizing what others say.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Your reliance on calling theories facts is kind of tiresome. Its like the kid who puts their fingers in their ears and starts screaming so they don't have to hear something they don't want to hear. Then you resort to mischaracterizing what others say.
lololo

So you looking out of the airplane window and coming to the conclusion about the climate change is not a theory? :poop:

Scientific theory is based on empirical evidence.

Your theories are based on sh!t you pulled out of your ass.