Corona vaccine roll call.....who’s had at least one shot?

JTS

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 22, 2004
Had second Moderna shot Saturday, I had a headache and was tired yesterday but good as new now. Didn’t feel anything after the first shot, not even sore arm
Wife had hers too, she was in bed all day yesterday- fever , headache and fatigue. She’s bouncing back today
2 weeks and I will be bulletproof :waving::shaka::waving:

Reactions: Mr Doof

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Pfizer: Drive in Cottage clinic..
1st (3-11) sore arm over night
2nd (4-2) no pain nurse opened door and had me rest arm on side this time.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Sweetie-pie got her 2nd Pfizer shot yesterday.

This morning she is feeling fine, tiny bit of soreness in her shoulder. Yesterday had a hour or two of "I don't know, something feels a little off, like I didn't get enough sleep last night."

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Sweetie-pie got her 2nd Pfizer shot yesterday.

This morning she is feeling fine, tiny bit of soreness in her shoulder. Yesterday had a hour or two of "I don't know, something feels a little off, like I didn't get enough sleep last night."
i had 2-day Pfizer hangover.......a lot of shoulder and neck pain and a headache.

went skating last night to shake it off and some movement definitely helped.

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
I had my Pfizer first shot Tuesday morning and had a slight feeling in my arm where it was administered, but you really had to feel for it. Had a very slight fever/sweaty night and noticed that at about 3:00 AM. Back to sleep and felt just fine when I got up.
Basically no physical reactions to speak of.

However, since I had my shot I've had a nearly insatiable urge to buy a new computer with all the Microsoft programs installed, plus I'm compelled to get it from Amazon.
Maybe I'll go pick it up when my new Tesla arrives.
Just got an e-mail confirming I ordered one yesterday.

But I feel fine.

Take care.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
"The papers" deal is weird because I have to show "my papers" (driver's license) all the time.

What aren't we freaking about that?

And having to cover our genitals?

tHat is a violation of the constitution.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
J & J vaccine......done?

One person died and all the people who shrugged off +500k dead Americansand refuse to take a vaccine are going to collectively point their fingers and say “I told you so!”

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
I had my Pfizer first shot Tuesday morning and had a slight feeling in my arm where it was administered, but you really had to feel for it. Had a very slight fever/sweaty night and noticed that at about 3:00 AM. Back to sleep and felt just fine when I got up.
Basically no physical reactions to speak of.

However, since I had my shot I've had a nearly insatiable urge to buy a new computer with all the Microsoft programs installed, plus I'm compelled to get it from Amazon.
Maybe I'll go pick it up when my new Tesla arrives.
Just got an e-mail confirming I ordered one yesterday.

But I feel fine.

Take care.
Amazon is really great. Prime is totally rad for $100/year. I saw an Amazon Fresh open near my neighborhood. Yay!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
It’s funny how they’re panicking about J & J blood clots but 1 in 1000 women taking birth control pills experience blood clots
You have six cases of blood clots out of 7 million J&J vaccines. One death. All of the affected were apparently women 18-48. Which is also the primary demographic for usage of birth control pills. Both variables are more than possible. But either way, 6 instances out of 7 million is hardly panic worthy. I believe peanut butter sandwiches kill at a higher rate than that.

Reactions: Hump

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
You have six cases of blood clots out of 7 million J&J vaccines. One death. All of the affected were apparently women 18-48. Which is also the primary demographic for usage of birth control pills. Both variables are more than possible. But either way, 6 instances out of 7 million is hardly panic worthy. I believe peanut butter sandwiches kill at a higher rate than that.
The best part is the way the Biden Admin publicly and loudly pulled the fire alarm on the vaccine. It's almost like they really don't want people to be vaccinated after all.