Corona vaccine roll call.....who’s had at least one shot?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
One Pfizer. Kinda spacey for the latter part of the day, and blurred vision that night. Kinda like coming down off an acid trip. Second shot is next week. Looking forward to bars and concerts again, and travel of course.

Reactions: MathDebater

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
One Pfizer. Kinda spacey for the latter part of the day, and blurred vision that night. Kinda like coming down off an acid trip. Second shot is next week. Looking forward to bars and concerts again, and travel of course.
I was tired and irritable that day but fine the day after. The 2nd shot knocks a lot of people down for a day or 2. My wife was out of it for a few days after her 2nd.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
1 shot, next in 2 weeks. Had pretty vivid dreams the first few nights. The 2nd night my wife shot out of bed and ran towards the closet because she swears she saw a tarantula size spider come down from the ceiling on a web. In the dark :beer: Took me explaining to her several times that we are often still dreaming right when we wake up, that there are no spiders that large that use webs (outside of the tropics at least), and that she wouldn't have been able to see it even if it did exist.

To make it even more weirder, while she was running across the room she was being followed by an elf telletubbie bastard child that jumped into the closet and disappeared. Weird

• Wow
Reactions: rice and hal9000

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
1 shot, next in 2 weeks. Had pretty vivid dreams the first few nights. The 2nd night my wife shot out of bed and ran towards the closet because she swears she saw a tarantula size spider come down from the ceiling on a web. In the dark :beer: Took me explaining to her several times that we are often still dreaming right when we wake up, that there are no spiders that large that use webs (outside of the tropics at least), and that she wouldn't have been able to see it even if it did exist.

To make it even more weirder, while she was running across the room she was being followed by an elf telletubbie bastard child that jumped into the closet and disappeared. Weird
well done, my dude, well done.

When I was 8, well before I ever saw the movie The Exorcist, I had such a high fever that I hallucinated that I was walking up the stairs on my hands and that when i got to the top of the stairs my mom was ripping up the floorboards and making me eat the wood.

Needless to say she was freaked the fvck out for years after.

• Wow
Reactions: grapedrink

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
phirst phizer injection first thing sunday morning but it was packed now that they've opened it to whomever decided to designate themselves as essential(which seems like pretty much all the big companies). I had to stay 30 minutes because of an allergic to antibiotics which sucked watching others come and go.

Wow what's up with you all?
The arm was a little stiff but no worse than the flu shot no symptoms no weird dreams.
Maybe I got a placebo?
Almost everyone I know who got the moderna got pretty sick after the 2nd shot

Over here and elsewhere kupuna 65+ and those with co-morbidity conditions are pissed at getting pushed to the back of the line. But it seems like the state and DOH is putting the economy ahead of the the people as always. Saw several young workers getting turned away because they were too clueless to bring the required ID and something to show they worked for one of the companies on the list. Next shot is at the blaisdell.

Only 9% of native hawaiians and pacific islanders (micros) have been able to get vaccinated. But on the other hand we had our biggest visitor influx this weekend since the shut down, 21,433 trans-Pacific travelers and 4,968 interisland travelers were screened by Safe Travels Hawaii on Saturday. And now that we're at level 3 with bars open, the next spike and shut down is just around the corner.

Circle of life

casebyrace.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Forgot to add that I got the pfizer. Heard from others in regards to the weird dreams. YMMV

The pharmacy was super lenient in regards to having your insurance card, what type of ID, employment, etc. There's a lot of political pressure to get the immigrant farm workers around here vaccinated, so they are trying to make it as painless and non-intimidating as possible.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Did you poop only once yesterday or multiple times?

How about your sex life.....once per month...week....day?
Multiple time per day?

Are your kids still virgins?

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
I put my name on the volunteer list in hopes of getting one, but no action. Guess I'll have to wait a couple months.

moby

Nep status
Nov 10, 2010
Everyone I know that has gotten the Moderna said the side effects, especially after the 2nd dose were terrible.
I got mildly sick for a day after the first Moderna shot. Doctor said that was what they want. It's indicative of a strong immune response. Second shot is scheduled Friday morning first thing. I'm planning on not feeling great for the rest of the day.