Corona not in *Idaho or Alabama

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
You will still have to face the facts though,... no matter how hard you try to dodge them.

There is still part of your brain that remembers things, things you want to forget, things you do
not want to remember, but they are still there. No matter where you go, you carry your memories
with you, good and bad.

You can stow away all the "evidence" in your mind's footlocker, and hide it in the attic of your soul
but it will still be there, and from time to time the floorboards of your "attic" space will creak and
you will be reminded.....that, sooner or later one will have to deal with it.
This why you are a a god guy, to save yourself from those wicked thoughts you have about sex.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Also a Japanese surf tourist left behind a box of noodles with a note that says "for eating".

If I boil them are they safe to eat?

We prepared food in the same kitchen.:eek:o_O

Should I be quarantined upon my return to the mainland?

Thanks you x 2.
I can't tell if you are joking or not.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Until you address your ethos issues, your peculiar appeals to reason and emotion will remain impotent.

Whenever you blame people for not heeding your words of wisdom, I suggest you reflect on this notion.

It's not that complicated but it seems like a major sticking point for you.

Ok, nice job of wondering, Dr. Autoprax. Now, do you think this virus deal is real or not?

....I am goingoutside now....

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Why misdirect? Just to sow confusion? Or don't have anything germane to topic at hand?
No misdirection meant, if anyone reads my posts and gets confused, just send them over to Dr. Autoprax,

he will square them up in one office visit! and I did say "(Off-topic...)"

....I am goingoutside now.....

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Can you define "real deal"?
Real, meaning that the government officials and the news media outlets are to be trusted
and their information of what they are saying about this virus is to be taken as fact concerning
this alleged "virus" outbreak.

Or, have they made this up and it's not real in the least bit, and this is another staged event similar
to the so-called "Swine flu" of 2009?

Here's a 5 min. video containing some of what "they" said about that swine-flu around 2009.

Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): "Coronavirus" Just A Rerun Of 'Swine '09' Global Hoax: 2009 Fox Scare Vid Martial Law (Hoax World 2020 - Never Stops)

.....I am goingoutside now.....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Real, meaning that the government officials and the news media outlets are to be trusted
and their information of what they are saying about this virus is to be taken as fact concerning

Or, have they made this up and it's not real in the least bit, and this is another staged event similar

Here's a 5 min. video containing some of what "they" said about that swine-flu around 2009.

Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): "Coronavirus" Just A Rerun Of 'Swine '09' Global Hoax: 2009 Fox Scare Vid Martial Law (Hoax World 2020 - Never Stops)

What are your thoughts on the Spanish flu?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

why would thousands of people conspire to make a fake virus?

How come you never ask yourself what the motive is?

That's the first question every good conspiracist should ask.

But no.

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
Yeah,

Yeah you started a stupid thread with unfounded BS and turned it into a racist thread.

Good work, both of you.

A person is a racist if they disapprove of a culture that eats anything that moves, including cats, dogs, and bats?

You turned the thread into a racist one, not anyone else.

Reactions: rts265

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
when you look at the map view and consider that this is all a matter
of numbers and time, it doesn't seem all that suspicious

how many people from SA and Africa are traveling in and out of this
particular province post-spread, but pre-quarantine?

then, after they discover and begin quarantining, how many people
are getting out and where are they going?

further, how much is a lack of cases in less developed countries is
a function of inferior testing capabilities?