Cesar Altieri Sayoc, Is that Irish?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
And yet Maxine Waters is still in front of network cameras urging liberals to commit violent acts against conservatives.

What can a politician do to discourage violent nutjobs from supporting them besides speaking AGAINST violence?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
squidley said:
I'm calling bullshit. This guy acted as a shill for the left.

His packages bore all the I'M A BOMB markings. The bombs were glaringly bomb-like. They bore images which were parodies of conservatism. His fingerprints were all over the bombs even after being arrested for making bomb threats. He even licked the stamps. He intended for his bombs to be detected, and for him to be caught.

He did not intend for his bombs to detonate, and none of them did detonate. This is another "Reverend" Phelps of Westborough "Baptist" Church who went around protesting funerals of American war dead. He only identifies as a conservative.

It's hard to act like you are your own opposition, and this leftist failed big time.
Get help, before you commit an atrocity.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
mundus said:
squidley said:

His packages bore all the I'M A BOMB markings. The bombs were glaringly bomb-like. They bore images which were parodies of conservatism. His fingerprints were all over the bombs even after being arrested for making bomb threats. He even licked the stamps. He intended for his bombs to be detected, and for him to be caught.

He did not intend for his bombs to detonate, and none of them did detonate. This is another "Reverend" Phelps of Westborough "Baptist" Church who went around protesting funerals of American war dead. He only identifies as a conservative.

It's hard to act like you are your own opposition, and this leftist failed big time.
Get help, before you commit an atrocity.
He's one step away from being another #MAGABomber

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Don't Squidilly and ilk ever get sick of conspiracies that never pan out?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
mundus said:
Don't Squidilly and ilk ever get sick of conspiracies that never pan out?
Schizophrenics hear voices but don't see the people who should go along with them. That doesn't make the voices any less real to them.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
squidley said:

Of course you are.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
squidley said:
I'm calling bullshit.
Of course you are.

You lost your mind when there was a memo during Obama's Presidency warning of the threat of far-right terrorism. Yet now you buy into Trump's angry, violent, democratic mob rhetoric. And now that one of your own (a conservative closet case nutjob) has tried to take out Trump's opposition you call bull$hit :roflmao:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/26/suspected-maga-bomber-identified-as-native-american-trump-supporter-cesar-sayoc-8079040/

Notice the professional layout of some Joe Blow's van windows? Where is the solar fading?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
squidley said:

Has it ever occurred to you that you don't live in a state of reality and are absolutely batshit crazy?

The fact that you legally own guns demonstrates that we really need to go deeper with background checks.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
squidley said:
https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/26/suspected-maga-bomber-identified-as-native-american-trump-supporter-cesar-sayoc-8079040/

Notice the professional layout of some Joe Blow's van windows? Where is the solar fading?
Are you suggesting conservatives, who you believe are solely capable of MAGA, aren't capable of doing a professional window job?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
squidley said:

This guy is a leftist's parody of loony conservative.
Are you a leftist's parody of a loony conservative or are you just being yourself?

You don't seem much different from him at all.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
StuAzole said:
squidley said:

Are you suggesting conservatives, who you believe are solely capable of MAGA, aren't capable of doing a professional window job?
Or parking in a garage or car port (to reduce sun fading)? The only obvious thing here is Squidley is balls deep in deep state conspiracy.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
He says he's a Seminole Indian.

The tribe says he isn't.

Sounds vaguely familiar somehow...

:dancing:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
squidley said:

:roflmao:

Are you sure this is not a homo conspiracy?

Well, everything is going to plan, the bomber was a Democrat, squidley is having a nervous breakdown and GrossDad is nowhere to be found. Splendid. :monkey:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
squidley said:
And yet Maxine Waters is still in front of network cameras urging liberals to commit violent acts against conservatives.

no she isn't.

you're a liar.

SAD!