Cesar Altieri Sayoc, Is that Irish?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Surely he’s a democrat with a name like that! He was probably just pissed that Soros never sent him his Antifa paycheck.

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
https://twitter.com/hardrock2016

https://www.linkedin.com/in/cesar-altieri-45424988/

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
TEE EM ZEEEE!!!!

You biggest piece crap media TMZ , that were complete silent Obama separating kids . Shut your hole TMZ before u end like media slime Saudi Arabia. No one deserves it better than fake fraud Washington Amazin owned post . We Unconquered Seminole Tribe agree

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
TECHNOBUTT said:
i like how fox news blurred out the stickers on his van
Like Squidly, Fox News viewers want to believe any story other than "he's a Trump supporter." Block out the stickers and focus on his last name and there you go.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I'm calling bullshit. This guy acted as a shill for the left.

His packages bore all the I'M A BOMB markings. The bombs were glaringly bomb-like. They bore images which were parodies of conservatism. His fingerprints were all over the bombs even after being arrested for making bomb threats. He even licked the stamps. He intended for his bombs to be detected, and for him to be caught.

He did not intend for his bombs to detonate, and none of them did detonate. This is another "Reverend" Phelps of Westborough "Baptist" Church who went around protesting funerals of American war dead. He only identifies as a conservative.

It's hard to act like you are your own opposition, and this leftist failed big time.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
squidley said:
I'm calling bullshit. This guy acted as a shill for the left.

His packages bore all the I'M A BOMB markings. The bombs were glaringly bomb-like. They bore images which were parodies of conservatism. His fingerprints were all over the bombs even after being arrested for making bomb threats. He even licked the stamps. He intended for his bombs to be detected, and for him to be caught.

He did not intend for his bombs to detonate, and none of them did detonate. This is another "Reverend" Phelps of Westborough "Baptist" Church who went around protesting funerals of American war dead. He only identifies as a conservative.

It's hard to act like you are your own opposition, and this leftist failed big time.
:monkey: :monkey: