Carves - A thread of pictures

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
That first NP Jr shot looks like he's on a Duo. I've always been Duo-curious.
I think you are right. One day I am going to get a board from him. I probably need to place all my AU yolos at once and ship a container over :roflmao:

Sidenote this is a fun thread. I see a pic that reminds of another and down a internet wormhole I go.
Good stuff

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
I think you are right. One day I am going to get a board from him. I probably need to place all my AU yolos at once and ship a container over :roflmao:

Sidenote this is a fun thread. I see a pic that reminds of another and down a internet wormhole I go.
Good stuff
Wait until you see the next picture thread idea.

That said: I feel the same about this one. Just makes me think of more and more and more.

Tom Carroll hasn't yet been featured, has he? I'm sure it's coming. And Dorian.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Wait until you see the next picture thread idea.

That said: I feel the same about this one. Just makes me think of more and more and more.

Tom Carroll hasn't yet been featured, has he? I'm sure it's coming. And Dorian.
I think santacruzin posted a pic of Dorian on page 3. I've been looking for a good shot of Owen or Sebass but surprisingly not much luck. We need more goofys and more backside carves I reckon.

Reactions: santacruzin

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
I think santacruzin posted a pic of Dorian on page 3. I've been looking for a good shot of Owen or Sebass but surprisingly not much luck. We need more goofys and more backside carves I reckon.
Ooo that reminds me of CJ Hobgood... Was he known as a power surfer?