Can we talk about Sturgis?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
They knew he was a civilian.

Exactly what happened.

He was "invited " to meet with the president of the local 1% club. The Prez explained that they knew my cousin didnt mean anything by it. BUT think of it as a uniform that the 1% earned. What would the cops do if they found you walking around in a cops uniform. They would beat the shít out of you, and then take you to jail.

"Same thing here", he was told. "If we see you wearing those jackets again, we are going to take them from you"

Into the closet they went, never to see the light of day again.

His wife was sooooooo píssed at him.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I’m going to do you a massive solid and enlighten you. The way the club world works is like a pyramid. At the top you have the 1% MCs. They are your dominant MCs and nothing that happens in the club world in their area without them knowing about and/or sanctioning it. These are your back patch clubs with members that have worked their ass off to earn the right to wear that patch.
:roflmao:

That's what gets me the most, when I see "prospect" on the back of their leather vests, how exactly are they "working their asses off" to wear a MC patch?

Willing to be humiliated and spat on by the club members while wearing assless chaps?

Do they need to stab someone?

What are the requirements?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
400,000 people and one death.

Oh the carnage. :cry:

Word wide there are approximately 8 deaths per 1000 people via various causes every day.

Sturgis sounds like a safe space.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I used to work with a guy who, in his late 30s, became a motorcycle cosplay type. He bought a harley, started wearing redwing boots, got a Sons of Anarchy haircut and beard. Fvckin hysterical.

it's amazing how much SOA merch FX sold. I can think of very few shows besides genre stuff like Star Trek, where adults actually wear the merch in public. Somehow FX succeeded in selling the merch which goes to show you how many fvcking posers are in that world. For the 1% of Hells Angels, Mongols, etc. that are the real badasses of the biker world it's 99% mid-life crisis losers on blacked out sportsters decked out in Harley branded cosplay costumes acting like they're biker badasses.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
:roflmao:

That's what gets me the most, when I see "prospect" on the back of their leather vests, how exactly are they "working their asses off" to wear a MC patch?

Willing to be humiliated and spat on by the club members while wearing assless chaps?

Do they need to stab someone?

What are the requirements?

I saw a guy at a gas station who looked to be in his 40s with a prospect vest. All I could think of was stunted development.

The dude mean mugged me. I just laughed and complimented him for his “nice chaps”.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I saw a guy at a gas station who looked to be in his 40s with a prospect vest. All I could think of was stunted development.

The dude mean mugged me. I just laughed and complimented him for his “nice chaps”.
It’s a different world. I’m not judgmental.

I’ve known guys in the past, connected guys, 1%ers by anyone’s standards, and I never had a problem with them or their trip. They were pretty much not to be fvcked with, like I wouldn’t have shown up at the clubhouse uninvited on a Vespa to do a photo shoot/documentary on what cowards and punks they are, but overall pretty solid people. Just not to be fvcked with. If it came down to it in some deep doodoo, even with their criminal history, I’d rather have them behind me than your garden variety world traveling woke the fvck up pansy video editor.

GWS may have done time with some of them.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
it's amazing how much SOA merch FX sold. I can think of very few shows besides genre stuff like Star Trek, where adults actually wear the merch in public. Somehow FX succeeded in selling the merch which goes to show you how many fvcking posers are in that world. For the 1% of Hells Angels, Mongols, etc. that are the real badasses of the biker world it's 99% mid-life crisis losers on blacked out sportsters decked out in Harley branded cosplay costumes acting like they're biker badasses.

Wearing Star Trek gear is less embarrassing.

-Unlike bike turds, Trekkies know it's make-believe.
-Trekkies are generally harmless.
-You're not gonna get your ass kicked because you wore the yellow officers shirt instead of the red shirt.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I’ve known guys in the past, connected guys, 1%ers by anyone’s standards, and I never had a problem with them or their trip. They were pretty much not to be fvcked with, like I wouldn’t have shown up at the clubhouse uninvited on a Vespa to do a photo shoot/documentary on what cowards and punks they are, but overall pretty solid people. Just not to be fvcked with. If it came down to it in some deep doodoo, even with their criminal history, I’d rather have them behind me than your garden variety world traveling woke the fvck up pansy video editor.

I‘m banned from (legally) entering Canada because of a former association with the Quebec chapter of the Hell’s Angels.

Did some business with them.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Good job you are not judgemental. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's also cool that you like to have criminals "behind you". :dancing:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

I respect how they’re based on the principle that respect is earned not given. I respect how they stand together as brothers. You’re not just gonna get stomped by one Angel, Bandido, Mongol, etc. You pick a fight with one and you’ve picked a fight with the chapter.
I respect how they’re proud to be Americans.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand