Can we talk about Sturgis?

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
No we are not allowed to talk about Sturgis. It's against the rules. Please cease and desist. Thank you for asking.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
my first landlord (after mom and dad) was a Vago who was on parole after serving time

he and his wife were a real trip....he used to cut my hair in the courtyard of the apartment
complex by the pool!

he had all sorts of interesting visitors....

they broke in to my apartment (or let themselves in), stole my marijuana plants, and busted
out the back bedroom window to make it look like someone had climbed in and done the deed.

it took me a while to figure that out

that seemed pretty stupid to me...if he wanted it he could have just asked...and they were
no where near ready

I wonder where he is now....

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
They couldn't ruffle d0nnie's hair before the election.

How many will die because of this?
How many will have bad reactions and die from the "cure"?
Or as Mr Gates calls it...."The Final Solution"....
Who do we blame for those deaths....
Or...is a little collateral damage OK in this case?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Did anyone ever answer my question why conspiracy wack jobs can't make valid comparisons?

Motivated reasoning?

If facts were on their side, would they be like William Fucking Shakespeare in the crafting of their metaphors?

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Honestly, I blame you.

Sorry, but I do.

I blame you and everyone like you, who plays stupid games with things they no nothing about, making their best effort to convince others that the pandemic isn't real, the virus won't kill them, and spreading evil lies about honest men, doing there best effort to help humanity.

Thankfully, almost everyone here knows not to listen to you.

Others, not so much. I expect before this is over, somebody will die, because they listened to someone right here on the erBB. Could be a teacher of GromsDad's kid, could be your neighbor, but somebody will die.

I don't think you are able to think clearly enough to see that you are deluded. You should take the word of the good men trying to stop this.

Have u ever seen a professional about your mental strate?

Reactions: CutnSnip

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Honestly, I blame you.

Sorry, but I do.

I blame you and everyone like you, who plays stupid games with things they no nothing about, making their best effort to convince others that the pandemic isn't real, the virus won't kill them, and spreading evil lies about honest men, doing there best effort to help humanity.

Thankfully, almost everyone here knows not to listen to you.

Others, not so much. I expect before this is over, somebody will die, because they listened to someone right here on the erBB. Could be a teacher of GromsDad's kid, could be your neighbor, but somebody will die.

I don't think you are able to think clearly enough to see that you are deluded. You should take the word of the good men trying to stop this.

Have u ever seen a professional about your mental strate?
You evaded my question.....and lost your sh!t all at the same time....

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I have a friend who is a biologist . Has has as doctorate and Studies immune diseases . He said this vaccine looks legit and is probably the best option to date for an effective cure.

He did also say we need trials and studies first. I think I believe him over you.
here is an article he wrote early in the pandemic about possible treatments

I am going to let him know he is a part of this conspiracy!