Can i start a vegetable and herb garden thread?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I just got into growing stuff and I feel like it teaches you about life.

I learned things from my lemon tree and now my sweet potatoes are teaching things too.

Why didn't anyone tell me this?

Reactions: Aruka

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
I just got into growing stuff and I feel like it teaches you about life.

I learned things from my lemon tree and now my sweet potatoes are teaching things too.

Why didn't anyone tell me this?

Didn't you have to grow marigold's for your mother back in kindergarten in your half pint milk box? (for lunch every day, we got to drink a 1/2 pint carton of milk)

Hmm, maybe this was one of the benefits growing up near Alpenrose Dairy (besides learning that big cows can be pretty gentle, that the velodrome isn't meant to be ridden on by Sears and Roebuck kid bikes, and that if you stay really still and quiet on the dairy field trip, the host will give you a half pint of chocolate milk at the conclusion of the tour).

Some of the best things in life I learned at the kiddy gulag of my youth.

Last edited:
Reactions: the janitor

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Word on the street is, "Treat Autoprax like a mushroom. Keep him in the dark and feed him sh!t." ;)
It worked!

I would talk to my students telling them stuff I just learned about life at 55 and the 18 year olds are like, "Oh, you are just learning that now, you fucking old retard? DUH!"

"I know! I'm slow!"

• Haha
Reactions: crustBrother

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
It worked!

I would talk to my students telling them stuff I just learned about life at 55 and the 18 year olds are like, "Oh, you are just learning that now, you fucking old retard? DUH!"

"I know! I'm slow!"
LOL! I can relate!

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
is that a weird round about way of asking to see them?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is it normal to want to pick your vegetables before their time?

I got sweet potatoes growing and I want to pull them out of the ground to see what they look like

Also, I just threw seeds down all willy nilly and I don't know what anything is.

ADHA farmer out!

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
Is that available in 4K? Asking for a friend...