CA orders mask mandate

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Newsome exempting SF from mask mandate. WTF?
Yeah, that mother fuckker decreed a vax mandate for all school children in the state while simultaneously (and successfully) supporting a vax exemption for prison guards. Guess who donated heavily to help fight the recall….

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You’re reading a tone into my posts that is completely inaccurate

I’ll man up and go find some sick kids to laugh at
Not cancer kids, just kids who feel like crap
You could visit a children's ward in hospital.

When I see little kids with cancer it makes me want to cry.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
I love this fantasy thinking wherein how macho a person behaves will have any effect on how you or others will recover from Covid. Plenty of dead people that tried to ignore it. Plenty of people who recovered just fine even though they did everything in their power to avoid it.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I love this fantasy thinking wherein how macho a person behaves will have any effect on how you or others will recover from Covid. Plenty of dead people that tried to ignore it. Plenty of people who recovered just fine even though they did everything in their power to avoid it.
Math

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There is a rolling average of 30-40 cases in my County at the moment. BE FRADE

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
grapedrink eats a slice a pizza from refrigerator. Next day projectile vomiting and diarrhea.
Two days later, grabs another slice from the refrigerator.

”I won’t let fear control my life!”
My likelihood of getting sick from pizza is far greater than that from me getting infected from one of the 40 people in my county walking around with covid.
Plus, I push the limits on shelf/fridge/freezer life of food. EXTREME! :beer:

Reactions: Ifallalot

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
My likelihood of getting sick from pizza is far greater than that from me getting infected from one of the 40 people in my county walking around with covid.
Plus, I push the limits on shelf/fridge/freezer life of food. EXTREME! :beer:
I mean, California pizza and projectile vomiting
Don’t they always go together?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink and Phi1

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Sure. Splitting lanes in San Diego traffic is going to get me before Covid does. I don’t fear colds, flu, or food poisoning. But I don’t enjoy them either. I suspect I wouldn’t enjoy Covid either.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The threat is low.

But so is the cost of hedging your bet.

Think of all the dead people who didn't hedge their bet because the threat was low.

They are with Jesus now so I guess that is okay too

Where is gross dad?

Reactions: Phi1

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Science, for those who are interested in reality.

• "Experimental investigation of indoor aerosol dispersion and accumulation in the context of COVID-19: Effects of masks and ventilation"

Reactions: Phi1 and PRCD

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Only offices and gyms get the break in SF

https://news.yahoo.com/vaccinated-offices-gyms-san-francisco-145106805.html

San Francisco offices and gyms where everyone is vaccinated will be exempt from California's newly reimposed mask mandates.

"This means that stable cohorts of 100% fully vaccinated people in settings like workspaces and gyms will continue to be allowed to remove masks," a statement from the San Francisco Department of Public Health said.

"This refinement acknowledges the hard work of the people of San Francisco throughout the pandemic, including the ways in which we have maintained reasonable protections heading into the holiday season," health officials added.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Science, for those who are interested in reality.

• "Experimental investigation of indoor aerosol dispersion and accumulation in the context of COVID-19: Effects of masks and ventilation"

Thank you. For the rest of you, straight from the Abstract:
Nevertheless, high-efficiency masks, such as the KN95, still offer substantially higher apparent filtration efficiencies (60% and 46% for R95 and KN95 masks, respectively) than the more commonly used cloth (10%) and surgical masks (12%), and therefore are still the recommended choice in mitigating airborne disease transmission indoors.
OMG a whole 10-12% reduction! Everybody mask up NOW!!!!