~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
you are all,
whom erBB,
going to die,
whom~ever reads this...

take all the pre~cautions that you want.
i hope it pays off and that you live a long, fun, prosperous life.
but you are still going to die.

stay inside,
as those much smarter government authorities tell you too,
you are still going to die.

go outside,
live life to it's fullest,
you are still going to die.

your choice, right?
:drowning:

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^^^
hahaha!
1 of my ol' geezer bro's told me a cool tip,
use 1/3 hydro~peroxide with 1/3 rubbin' alcohol with 1/3 vinegar
for your ears if ya wanna help yourself not get surfers ear...

i usually only use hydro+alcho, not yet addin' vinegar.
might start though, even though i will still die some~day!
what do you use?
hahaha...
:)

ps - edit add~in:
i hope that you all get to ride a few more waves before you die!
me, i wanna see some more sharkz jump outta thee water!
can't wait to get my next 1 on a good vid clip, i'm thinkin' of releasin' 10 yearz of what i'm into,
gonna scare thee f**kin' sheeee~it outta the beach goin' public here in L.A. 'bout right when my city's beaches
finally open fully up, which will surely be thee last of alllll of California's beaches to do so...

ain't no inner~city folks ever gonna wanna swim here, in Los Angeles!
;)

Last edited:

BrownFish

Michael Peterson status
Mar 5, 2005
As they should
Actually they shouldn't. It's not the logical choice. Total waste of taxpayer money and time. Bite the bullet, take a weekend off. Re-negotiate, and go to what San Diego is doing. WTH, come join me and my friends for a few days down south, but don't Fvck this up. I don't mind everyone coming down or heading north for a few days, but the sooner you get your beaches back open, the better for all of us. If you/they play it right, the surf will be back open within 3-5 days in OC. Taking it to court, rallying, etc. just looks stupid. You/They mess this up, who knows how long?

Last edited:

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It may take the peasants sharpening their pitchforks and confronting state legislators and governors for them to relinquish their new found dictator roles and give the people back their freedom.

Yeah I'm sure Orange Karenty's residents are super totes finna stop in Coalinga, the nearest place to get a pitchfork, on their way to Sacramento.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I know a union tradesman who did some work in Governor Bateman's house. Bateman pressured my friend to violate building codes he signed into law to save a few thousand bux with, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????" "Yes, I do, Mr. Newsom. It says so right here on the work order." This went around for awhile until the foreman told him he didn't have to finish the job.

He's pretty used to stepping on the little guy and breaking laws when it suits him. He's made a career of it.
wow, all true, no bullshit. A 100% accurate story. Is your friend named Tara Reade?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
So what Trump fucked over trades in New Jersey all the time. Gromsdad should know this because trump was a democrat at the time and it was common knowledge not to do business with Trump in Jersey in the 90s.
It sounds like Gavin Newsom is a lot like Trump.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
So funny people trying to refute the pics of the seen in Newport over the weekend.
IMO there’s no way the Gov couldn’t have taken some form of action after seeing them. Every single person I’ve asked about those pics shakes their head and is like wtf??

IMO, the way SD beaches have so far approached the reopening of ocean/beach access has been successful. Walk/run/paddle/surf. No sitting/laying/hanging...you’re good! Is that an old Bassy saying?

I hope those cities adopt the same approach as I think that will lead to the ocean and beach being available like it currently is in SD and elsewhere.
How is the beach available for families under these conditions?

Reactions: Billy Ocean

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Well, Cst. sure is a sh!t show right now, and will be all weekend long, so come on up everybody,
may as well, lets shut this mother down!!

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
We had pumping surf here at Folly Beach yesterday. Island's still shut down. But I have a boat and a buddy with a dock. Pretty nice to roll out of my backyard and be surfing 20 minutes later. It's kind of like being at Bocas but without all the Brazzos.
Adapt and surfvive.

Reactions: the janitor

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
whats notably missing?...

"The governor noted the state has released a new list of activities allowed on its COVID19.ca.gov website, and we've posted it below. All of these activities are allowed as long as they're done only with members of your household and if you maintain a distance of six feet from others.

-- Athletics
-- Badminton (singles)
-- Throwing a baseball or softball
-- BMX biking
-- Canoeing (singles)
-- Crabbing
-- Cycling
-- Exploring rock pools
-- Gardening (not in groups)
-- Golf (singles, walking – no cart)
-- Hiking (on trails and paths allowing distancing)
-- Horseback riding (singles)
-- Jogging and running
-- Kite boarding and kitesurfing
-- Meditation
-- Outdoor photography
-- Picnics (with your stay-home household members only)
-- Quad Biking
-- Rock Climbing
-- Roller Skating and Roller Blading
-- Rowing (singles)
-- Scootering (not in groups)
-- Skateboarding (not in groups)
-- Soft martial arts – Tai Chi, Chi Kung (not in groups)
-- Table tennis (singles)
-- Throw and catch an American mini football, Frisbee or Frisbee golf (not in groups)
-- Trail running
-- Trampolining
-- Tree climbing
-- Volleyball (singles)
-- Walk the dog
-- Wash the car
-- Watch the sunrise or sunset
-- Yoga"
Have the link for this?