Buh bye AA

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011

.....because black people can't be expected to follow instructions from white people.

We’ve been GIVING black people white people’s money and power for 60 years in order to level outcomes, and it has only made the level difference larger. When can we expect that doing the same thing over and over again will produce some different outcome?

Affirmative action is merely one method which the leftist power elites have of keeping middle-class climbers from taking their places at the top. Give away their money, power and futures to people who haven’t earned it.

The system produces three classes of people with no incentive to perform. This country became great by incentivizing performance. Affirmative action and welfare have been the engines of our downfall.
in other words, you are just another racist fuk

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
No. Mom is a gentile. I think as far as Jews are concerned actual Jewishness as an ethnicity is conveyed by the mother?
Apparently that only really matters how Jewish you want to be, but technically, according to the rules, yes, matrilineally (sp?) based.

PS
Some friends of our who happen to also be Jewish are just like the Christians who go to church when they are baptized, married, and buried (or go for Easter and Christmas). I'm just glad we got invited to the Bar Mitzvah (sp?) and I could crack the joke about Jael and the tent peg to a bunch of teens. It may have been above their heads.

1688169882946.png

• Love
Reactions: Random Guy

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Why are you still carrying so much resentment for how your parents got you into college? Believe me, we all see how unqualified you had to have been for college.
Says the C- Student from the inbred bible college.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
C+ and not a bible college. Lots of colleges and Universities feature religion in their names and even feature it prominently on their websites. As I've stated before, I skipped about half of my classes. Didn't study. Still graduated. Didn't care then........don't care now.
Then stop taking shots at others, moron. Plus you are being straight up dishonest, your indoctrination into believing absurdities is painfully obvious.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The Obamas were not good to educators.

That really surprised me.

Much of their success was due to teachers spotting their intelligence and going above and beyond to help them.

People don't even realize how much that happens.

To to MO I say a big FU.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
The Obamas were not good to educators.

That really surprised me.

Much of their success was due to teachers spotting their intelligence and going above and beyond to help them.

People don't even realize how much that happens.

To to MO I say a big FU.
Was she a policy maker?