Buh bye AA

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Also read that first paragraph again and really think about it.
I read it, I thought about, I realize how difficult people like you like to make it for minority students. Your kid didn't get into SLO and you blame affirmative action. Lots of people posting here had kids who got accepted there, and better schools. Don't be a bitter hater. It's not a zero sum situation. Your son will be OK. He still has the privilege, like you have, of being white in the US. He didn't do well enough to get into SLO. That happens

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I read it, I thought about, I realize how difficult people like you like to make it for minority students. Your kid didn't get into SLO and you blame affirmative action. Lots of people posting here had kids who got accepted there, and better schools. Don't be a bitter hater. It's not a zero sum situation. Your son will be OK. He still has the privilege, like you have, of being white in the US. He didn't do well enough to get into SLO. That happens
Absolutely clowniest and most racist take possible

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
in other words, you are just another racist fuk

.....par for your course. Calling me a name is easier than answering my question.

How many years of rewarding black people for under-performing is needed in order to improve black people's performance?

Your theory seems to be that black people can't be expected not to under-perform. How racist is that? Your theory is destroying the black community.

Reactions: Ifallalot

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
.....par for your course. Calling me a name is easier than answering my question.

How many years of rewarding black people for under-performing is needed in order to improve black people's performance?

Your theory seems to be that black people can't be expected not to under-perform. How racist is that? Your theory is destroying the black community.
You had advantages and you've still failed. That's galling for you.

Reactions: nimby and mundus

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
IMG_2949.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Your Moms Dildo

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Except most hourly workers do not have a pension to look forward after a rewarding career of mediocrity.
Well, most hourly workers don't work 10-20 unpaid hours at home every week, don't go to unpaid training during their vacations, aren't required to accept abuse coming from shithead kids *and* their parents, and do get social security and often have 401(k) plans with matching contributions. Of course I am talking about hourly careers like Boeing machinists, not pimple-faced part time burger flippers.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Outside of CA? Sure

Teachers clear 6 figures in CA

Which I know isn’t sh!t anymore I guess
This is the salary schedule for Santa Barbara unified. You have to work 15 years and have 60 postgraduate units before you crack 6 figures. Notice how you never get a raise after 19 years.

You are correct, 6 figures isn't sh!t anymore. Median house price in SB is $1.6M, median 1BR rent is $2895.

1688246804525.png

Reactions: slipped_disc

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

70% of black people have move out of poverty.

That is a success story.

Now we need to focus on the the 30%.

Reactions: hammies

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I don’t think Duffy is racist. Just sad his kid’s minority friends are smarter.
Except my kid had better grades in harder classes, more community service hours, etc. On the merits, more qualified in every way.

Whatever. He‘s better off not going there.