Britney Griner gets 9 years…

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Never will I ever . . .

Go to Russia, China, or the Middle East.
I’ve been to Russia a few times. Hope to go again someday. Going to Egypt in February with a friend (he’s from Egypt). This trip will be a full-on immersion into Egyptian life. I’ll being staying with my buddy’s family and hanging with his friends.

I’m working on my Arabic.

No interest in China.

PS: yes, i know Egypt is in North Africa.

Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I’ve been to Russia a few times. Hope to go again someday. Going to Egypt in February with a friend (he’s from Egypt). This trip will be a full-on immersion into Egyptian life. I’ll being staying with my buddy’s family and hanging with his friends.

I’m working on my Arabic.

No interest in China.

PS: yes, i know Egypt is in North Africa.
MY girl friend is going to Egypt on the 9th of Nov.

She asked if I wanted to go.

I said, Never will I ever . . .

Maybe she will meet a nice Egyptian boy.

Take pictures of your trip.

• Haha
Reactions: Pico

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
MY girl friend is going to Egypt on the 9th of Nov.

She asked if I wanted to go.

I said, Never will I ever . . .

Maybe she will meet a nice Egyptian boy.

Take pictures of your trip.
There’s a mega thread on Reddit about countries you would never return to. Egypt is the overwhelming winner (looser?) followed by India in a distant 2nd, and after no other repeat standouts that I noticed. Seemed that it was mostly young women and their significant others reporting bad experiences. Pent up sexual tension plus excessive heat is not a good mix.

That said I plan to hit Egypt up someday. I could do without India.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
It wasn't that long ago that ours were equally insane. People went to prison for a few joints in some instances. I'm betting there are still a lot of people rotting in prison for small quantities of weed in some backwoods/hick State. Biden pointing his fingers at the Russians, considering our Federal marijuana laws, is some serious hypocrisy.
I know people who are currently in the process of having their lives absolutely fucking wrecked by the great state of Mississippi for simple possession of a small quantity of cannabis product purchased at a gas station just across the border in Tennessee.

Its totally fucking evil.

But the new flag is dope!

1666902148984.png

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
There’s a mega thread on Reddit about countries you would never return to. Egypt is the overwhelming winner (looser?) followed by India in a distant 2nd, and after no other repeat standouts that I noticed. Seemed that it was mostly young women and their significant others reporting bad experiences. Pent up sexual tension plus excessive heat is not a good mix.

That said I plan to hit Egypt up someday. I could do without India.
I don't understand the hatred for India, it's an amazing country.

If you are concerned about cleanliness and poverty, you'd never go anywhere.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I know people who are currently in the process of having their lives absolutely fucking wrecked by the great state of Mississippi for simple possession of a small quantity of cannabis product purchased at a gas station just across the border in Tennessee.

Its totally fucking evil.

But the new flag is dope!

View attachment 140691
Bummer man.
Be me driving cross country.
Officer. Do you have anything in the vehicle you shouldn’t?
Me. Depends what state we’re in.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't understand the hatred for India, it's an amazing country.

If you are concerned about cleanliness and poverty, you'd never go anywhere.
I don't know, I've never been. Like Egypt, a lot of the negativity likely comes from young women (or their S.O.'s who have to protect them) who get harassed by super horny dudes. Or maybe it's just the overcrowding combined with the culture of hassling/haggling overall in combination with the above.

Seems like the kind of place where you need time to get into the groove, at which point you dig it a lot more. More of a travel experience than a vacation. At this point I'm a lot more stingy with how I budget my time and travel resources. I'll get their someday but there are so many other places I'd rather see first.