Brazzo Shoots board at opponent, claims accident

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
Words exchanged in the water, then on land. Magno said it was an accident, but Levi said it wasn't genuine and came after they spoke in the water and after they spoke on land. Video of Magno trying to bro-brah him on land, but Levi pushes his hand away and says a few f-bombs. Magno tells Stab wah-wah I was frustrated, work hard on the WSL, didn't mean to hurt him. Levi says wah-wah he should be fined and banned for life. Magno says wah-wah-wah I'm gonna step away from comp-life to "work on myself", hope no one does what I did and everyone learns. Everyone vomits after that. Levi says wah-wah my face would be pretty messy if those fins hit me. Everyone loses, we all vomit once more.
You forgot to log in as the sensual surfer

theramrod

Nep status
Nov 14, 2014
N Cackalaki
Words exchanged in the water, then on land. Magno said it was an accident, but Levi said it wasn't genuine and came after they spoke in the water and after they spoke on land. Video of Magno trying to bro-brah him on land, but Levi pushes his hand away and says a few f-bombs. Magno tells Stab wah-wah I was frustrated, work hard on the WSL, didn't mean to hurt him. Levi says wah-wah he should be fined and banned for life. Magno says wah-wah-wah I'm gonna step away from comp-life to "work on myself", hope no one does what I did and everyone learns. Everyone vomits after that. Levi says wah-wah my face would be pretty messy if those fins hit me. Everyone loses, we all vomit once more.
Thanks for the recap. Sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: Goodfish