Brazzo Shoots board at opponent, claims accident

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I actually like shooting my board at shoulder hoppers but I don't make a living from surfing:shrug:
I don't think we should be spreading violence. which is why the only person I beat up is my wife, behind closed doors. doing my part.

Edit: better make it clear this is a stupid joke. Would never hurt a gal. unless she said "no" to me. Or if she complained too much about something... or if she dared disagree with me about something.

Last edited:

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
really weird thing to do in a contest. if you're some wannabe d list pro doing qs events shouldn't you be used to someone claiming their priority? (or if they didn't have priority that's basically a free pass through the heat!)

when not in a contest it's a pretty lame move, but also because it rarely works. keep going on the line you were going and hockey check them with your shoulder!!!

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
I would most likely not fight anyone these days, ever. I have seen too many bad things happen.
Just heard a former student of mine who was an MMA tough guy got in to a fight in Utah and his opponent hit the base of his skull on the concrete and is now in a vegetative state. He will likely be up on a manslaughter charge.

He won but he lost

Walk away

PS Told both my sons if they ever end up with a girl who thinks it's manly to defend her honor physically, run away. She probably won't visit you in jail

Barracuda

OTF status
Mar 30, 2013
Just heard a former student of mine who was an MMA tough guy got in to a fight in Utah and his opponent hit the base of his skull on the concrete and is now in a vegetative state. He will likely be up on a manslaughter charge.

He won but he lost

Walk away

PS Told both my sons if they ever end up with a girl who thinks it's manly to defend her honor physically, run away. She probably won't visit you in jail
Did a couple years of mma and best thing ive learned was to walk away. If someone punches you and you have to defend yourself- do it. If you can still walk, then walk.

Moved recently. Couple days ago had an argument with my loud, white trashy neighbors who were being a pain in the ass. Were my chances good? Yes, but still had time to walk away

If id lose it would suck. If i won hed still throw his staffordshires at me or find some sneaky way to hurt me or anyone i care about. Not worth it.

Its even in the art of war somewhere, good read.

Reactions: santacruzin

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
looks like he surfs at porto a bunch. you'd think this clown would be used to this sort of thing and wouldn't blow his already dogsh*t QS "career" out the window over it
Must have money to burn if at his level he is travelling to QS contests and making 1st round exits. His instagram clips are unimpressive. Doubt he could make the U18 final at any of the amateur championships.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Longboard days in Santa Cruz

Well known surfer had this move wired

A reverse fly away kick out - Shooting your board from the tail spinning it around with the fin and tail block chasing the drop in , it was brutal .

Then theres the step on the inside rail as you approch the drop in sending him over the back of the wave .

This takes talent .

Shortboard- till now , come off the bottom full steam and raise your board so you go right over the drop in as he first starts to come down the face going over him and out the back while crushing him into the face and getting sucked over .

Reactions: santacruzin

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
Must have money to burn if at his level he is travelling to QS contests and making 1st round exits. His instagram clips are unimpressive. Doubt he could make the U18 final at any of the amateur championships.
wow yeah you weren't kidding. I've known a bunch of carpenters and plumbers and the like who never thought to try to be Pro Surf Bros who surf better than this
http://instagr.am/p/CYsfooapO8h/

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Does anyone have Stab Premium? They say they have spoken with both surfers and the WSL on this. Would be curious on what each party is saying. Not pay a subscription curious, but curious.
Words exchanged in the water, then on land. Magno said it was an accident, but Levi said it wasn't genuine and came after they spoke in the water and after they spoke on land. Video of Magno trying to bro-brah him on land, but Levi pushes his hand away and says a few f-bombs. Magno tells Stab wah-wah I was frustrated, work hard on the WSL, didn't mean to hurt him. Levi says wah-wah he should be fined and banned for life. Magno says wah-wah-wah I'm gonna step away from comp-life to "work on myself", hope no one does what I did and everyone learns. Everyone vomits after that. Levi says wah-wah my face would be pretty messy if those fins hit me. Everyone loses, we all vomit once more.

JeffRSpicoli

Nep status
Aug 9, 2019
Words exchanged in the water, then on land. Magno said it was an accident, but Levi said it wasn't genuine and came after they spoke in the water and after they spoke on land. Video of Magno trying to bro-brah him on land, but Levi pushes his hand away and says a few f-bombs. Magno tells Stab wah-wah I was frustrated, work hard on the WSL, didn't mean to hurt him. Levi says wah-wah he should be fined and banned for life. Magno says wah-wah-wah I'm gonna step away from comp-life to "work on myself", hope no one does what I did and everyone learns. Everyone vomits after that. Levi says wah-wah my face would be pretty messy if those fins hit me. Everyone loses, we all vomit once more.
Great recap!