Brawling

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Ah, ok up that way. I haven't surfed there in a long time either, more than a few years (it actually was brought up yesterday in the lot, though). The other spot is still working agriculture and from what I understand the list is still a thing but I could be wrong. I never see cars parked where they used to park when it's on.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Ah, ok up that way. I haven't surfed there in a long time either, more than a few years (it actually was brought up yesterday in the lot, though). The other spot is still working agriculture and from what I understand the list is still a thing but I could be wrong. I never see cars parked where they used to park when it's on.
I surfed there yesterday, with no problem.

Everybody loves me.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I saw that clip above with Dan Malloy years ago. What's the back story? The typical pro surfer shows up with cameras at localized spot?
Dan has always been super mellow and respectful in the water. This was a typical case of some inbred, low IQ Hawaiians deciding to fuck with a haole because well, he’s a haole.

Dan is as nice as they come so they must have really p!ssed him off.

fishtank

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 20, 2010
Seems like a nice guy, but heard he’s been a total snake/drop in artist. That sh!t don’t fly well in the islands, especially for visiting haloes. 2 sides to every story, we know. Maybe the almighty Gregory Griffin, shaper to the stars can chime in and tell us what really happened.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
“Compared to alcohol I think people make even worse choices when on angel dust.”

- great quote

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Seems like a nice guy, but heard he’s been a total snake/drop in artist. That sh!t don’t fly well in the islands, especially for visiting haloes. 2 sides to every story, we know. Maybe the almighty Gregory Griffin, shaper to the stars can chime in and tell us what really happened.
I see him the water occasionally. I’ve never seen him do anything other than just be another person in the water.